Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Still 50% off today at the Clark, NJ Target:no:

A big hello to all the Union county gottadealers I see posting lately.

Hello to you too :) I used to head over to Clark, NJ last year, but my friend moved so it is further away this year and I end up at Union, NJ more often.

I was in Target today in Fort Wayne, IN -the target off of Maplecrest and Stellhorn. I asked when they were going to 75% off but the lady said they don't tell them that but when no one was around she said "I'd check back tomorrow" and winked at me! So I take that as Christmas stuff is going to 75% off tomorrow!!!!

I'm heading back to Indianapolis, IN tomorrow morning and cannot go. If someone is in the area, please let me know if it did!

Ours went 75% off, shocked me! We went in to look at Legos after a eye appt and it was 75% off, there was alot left. Ton of bagged candy etc. I got about $100 worth of stuff, like boxes, giftbags, garland (the wind just decimated the decorations this year), some ornaments, candy and plates/glasses. They still had a ton of trees and outdoor decorations. I am actually proud of myself, I didn't get anymore outside stuff though if the snowman is there at 90%, I definitely will pick it up then. Since ours went early, last yr was on New Yrs Day, wonder when they will do 90%?

Warwick, RI (stand alone- not the mall location) was 75% off today. TONS of stuff there. I got great stuff. Bath items, paper products, the 20 minute games, indoor light up items (villages, train, etc) Almost the whole section intact. Lots of trees, decorations, and wrapping stuff. There was lots of people there but lots of stuff too!

Black dot $1 spot stuff was 50% off too.

Not sure where you are but I went back this afternoon and mine were still 50% not sure which stores are 75%. I am in Southeast MI

I went to the Target in Hazel Park , MI. It was 75% off today. However, my mom went to the one in Madison heights and she said it was jsut 5% off.

///////Again, they are just guessing, but it does seem likely. I stopped by the 2 Pasadena stores, and they were still 50%. Which SG stores are you planning to hit? The 2 Pasadena stores have some stuff left, but not tons like I am hearing from others. The stores out to the East (San Dimas & La Verne) had a LOT more left, so I will probably plan to head over that way tomorrow too.////

lovetoshopca ...did any of the stores have any of the fleece blankets left ...? I am trying to get a good bunch together for a homeless donation....

thanks ! :)

z

50% off in Watchung NJ. There were still plenty of trees, wreaths, decorations, cards and wrapping paper left. The rest of the aisles were in such bad shape that they weren't worth digging through until they go 75%.

Snausages, I didn't see and of the baking stuff but I'll look better when I check tomorrow.

50% off in Watchung NJ. There were still plenty of trees, wreaths, decorations, cards and wrapping paper left. The rest of the aisles were in such bad shape that they weren't worth digging through until they go 75%.

Snausages, I didn't see and of the baking stuff but I'll look better when I check tomorrow.

Thank you very much! :D