Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

I found this today and don't know if it was Christmas "stocking stuffer" or toy clearance:

###Fisher Price Trio Airplane Building set 1.24 was 4.99 204070380

It's sort of like Lego, but not as tiny. It's fun. My son and I have been building stuff with it all afternoon.

Edited by bamaprincess

I found this today and don't know if it was Christmas "stocking stuffer" or toy clearance:

###Fisher Price Trio Airplane Building set 1.24 was 4.99 204070380

It's sort of like Lego, but not as tiny. It's fun. My son and I have been building stuff with it all afternoon.

I'm glad to hear that it's a fun set. I bought 10 or so at $1.24 for birthdays, Christmas, etc.

For the price, it's especially great.

Target had these green (and maybe red) boxed sets of candy for $9.99 regular price. They're Target brand with ornaments on them. They had toffee, fudge and peppermint bark. Anyway, I love toffee so I got it at 75% off. It's delicious, BUT the box is very deceiving with "plastic cushioning" around the inside. So, the actual candy is in a bag the size of regular sized bag of M&Ms.

I would have been upset to pay full price for that as a gift. :no:

Hope everyone had a great time bargain hunting!

Went to three Targets in North DFW: East & West Allen & West Plano - all had 75% off Christmas stuff! yay!

West Plano had the most stuff as always! In addition to stuff already listed by others, I found:

### Holiday Kleenex boxes: $.75 ea

### Russell Stover boxed candy: $1.34 (this was 75% off)

### Flannel sheets: $4.99 (only at the West Plano store - East Allen still had them at 50% off)

### Why the Grinch stole Christmas - shrink wrapped book: $3.xx I think

I went to the Target on 135th and state line, and also the one in Belton. They both are 75% and still had tons of stuff left. I got pokemon cards, pet shop cards, wrapping paper, sharpies, and many misc. other items for $1 and under. I finally got me a tree! It was the 6' colorado pine for 17. A great day at Target. :cheesy:

Hey, I got the same one! It's not our main tree, I got that 75% off a few years ago. :) But I decided this year I want a Disney only tree so this is the one I got. They had a bunch of really nice trees! Couldn't believe how many they had left. A bunch of one particular one didn't have any lights....they had a ton of those.

My store had tons of stuff left! It was marked 75% when I got there around 10am (except for a few stray 50% signs, but everything scanned 75%). Even though there was a lot left I decided to stock up now. The aises were packed and people were leaving with full carts. I'll go back and help clean up the leftovers when they go down to 90%. For the most part I just got wrapping paper, bags, and ornaments. I did find some Kraft tree-shaped marshmallows for .29 a bag, throw pillows (3.xx), girl's over-the-knee socks (1.24), and a pancake/bicuit set with jams and syrup (3.74). Not a whole lot of stocking stuffers that interested me, but I did find the Backugan card/dice game (.74). There wasn't much for candy - just an endcap of candy canes, some kisses (cherry?) and the fancily packaged ones. By the time I got through the Christmas aisles my kids were done, so I didn't get to check the kids' departments, but I didn't see any of the boy's and girl's holiday tees that they normally have. Has anyone else seen them?

Pasadena CA - 2 story Target is 75%, old Fedco one is 50%. Duarte is 50% and I called Rosemead and they have, literally, nothing! The gal on the phone was bummed about it and chatted with me for a bit. She also had someone double check. What a sad, sad after Christmas this has been.

I was REALLY hoping to find the Christmas Kelly dolls this year. If anyone finds a bunch of them at 90% off, please grab them and email me. I'll pay shipping. I was planning to use them for an event next year and have never had trouble getting them past years. I found 1 set between several stores, and I usually need 8-10 sets for this event I participate in each year. Oh well, if I don't track them down, I will try making another holiday set work and will be sure to STASH THEM!

I didn't see any of the boy's and girl's holiday tees that they normally have. Has anyone else seen them?

I looked for them too! And found none! :( This is the first time I've not seen holiday clothing clearanced after the holidays. Really odd!

Massillon, Ohio store 75% off. Got cake mixes .39 each... marshmellows .29 each...Socks w/ fur on them 1.24 (my daughter LOVES these)... self stick labels for gifts .24 each.... wrapping paper .75 each.... chocolate covered cherries .44 a box..... Got new fluffy stockings for the family 2.24... TONS of other items... Paid under $40 for a cart load.

candy though is still 50% off. Tons left too

Black Dollar Spot in Frisco was marked 75% but was scanning 50%. I think it was a signage error since Dollar Spot was 50% at other Targets. I didn't have the energy to even bother making my case, since I only wanted a couple of items, and not that bad.

I did score a Scotch "Gift Wrap Pack" that was in the regular tape aisle. It had a gift wrap cutter and one roll of magic tape -plus- two refill rolls for $2 (75% off). I was able to use the $2 off any gift wrap cutter coupon I had (from a tape 3-pack scored earlier in the day), making it FREE - YAY! In case you want to keep an eye out for it, it was a big flat purple cardboard blister pack.

Forgot to add - no Starbucks anywhere. Just one lonely mug that had been orphaned from a gift pack. Bummer.

Edited by luvbargainz
Add note following up on previous post

I did score a Scotch "Gift Wrap Pack" that was in the regular tape aisle. It had a gift wrap cutter and one roll of magic tape -plus- two refill rolls for $2 (75% off). I was able to use the $2 off any gift wrap cutter coupon I had (from a tape 3-pack scored earlier in the day), making it FREE - YAY! In case you want to keep an eye out for it, it was a big flat purple cardboard blister pack.

Wow! Nice score! I saw those $2 coupons on the multi-packs. Will have to check the regular aisle tomorrow.

I looked for them too! And found none! :( This is the first time I've not seen holiday clothing clearanced after the holidays. Really odd!

I found a bunch of Holiday shirts and tees in the kids section. I was standing in line and just happened to glance over-- they were in a weird place.

I'm glad to hear that it's a fun set. I bought 10 or so at $1.24 for birthdays, Christmas, etc.

For the price, it's especially great.

Target had these green (and maybe red) boxed sets of candy for $9.99 regular price. They're Target brand with ornaments on them. They had toffee, fudge and peppermint bark. Anyway, I love toffee so I got it at 75% off. It's delicious, BUT the box is very deceiving with "plastic cushioning" around the inside. So, the actual candy is in a bag the size of regular sized bag of M&Ms.

I would have been upset to pay full price for that as a gift. :no:

Hope everyone had a great time bargain hunting!

on the lego set, did you all find them in the xmas section or toy section? thanks

I found alot at Target today. I bought some of the trio sets, some 3 pk of transformers, my little ponies, Thomas the train 2 packs, travel games, some Hershey's pot of gold, some of the Disney Cars shake and go cars were 75% off.

I also found one of those dogs that swim. You can put them in the bathtub or whatever. I forgot the name of them. Thatw as regular $29.99 marked down to $7.49.

I only wish I could have gotten some wrapping paper. Our store had no more wrapping paper.

Not much left in my store, the only thing that I did get that wasn't marked clearance was the Fancy Nancy Christmas book. All the kids Christmas books were scanning 50% off. They were still on end cap of the children's books and there wasn't any clearance sign.

THANK YOU Joycer425! Same thing in Stoughton, MA. Got 'Merry Christmas Curious George,' 'Fancy Nancy Christmas' and 'Polar Express Anniversary Edition' (all hardcovers) for 50% off, no clearance sign. Putting them away with the decorations for next year!

Not much else left in Stoughton except ornaments. And I gave up on Target wrapping paper -- bought a ton @ 90% off last year, used it this year -- it is tissue-thin, see-through, and rips WAy too easily.

I was REALLY hoping to find the Christmas Kelly dolls this year. If anyone finds a bunch of them at 90% off, please grab them and email me. I'll pay shipping. I was planning to use them for an event next year and have never had trouble getting them past years. I found 1 set between several stores, and I usually need 8-10 sets for this event I participate in each year. Oh well, if I don't track them down, I will try making another holiday set work and will be sure to STASH THEM!

Hey, curious, what event do you use the Kelly's for, I am a Kelly Kollector and just curious. I saw just two yesterday but forget to look today, the aisle were tight and the people were just standing there, hard to move around.

Hey, curious, what event do you use the Kelly's for, I am a Kelly Kollector and just curious. I saw just two yesterday but forget to look today, the aisle were tight and the people were just standing there, hard to move around.

We use them with a Christmas program at an all girls home. They each get one. I try to have sets to keep the numbers even so there is less of an issue about who gets what. If I get 15 blondes and 5 brunettes and 4 red heads, it makes for some hurt feelings.

OMG I scored the mother load today! As I round the corner of the paper towels aisle to check for any Christmas Bounty, I see a Target employee stocking paper towels from her flatbed. As I get closer, I notice the box she is stocking from is Bounty, and then I recognize the decoration on the box as the exact same decoration on the wrapper of the Bounty Christmas paper towels! She was stocking an ENTIRE CASE of Bounty Christmas paper towels! YES YES YES!! Grabbed 5 packs, and left the other 5 for some lucky people. SO HAPPY!