Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Trifle Question/Help?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tokanm  OFFLINE  

tokanm

Mary-Ellen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,101 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2008 - 2:31 pm

I had seen a recipe for a trifle made with twinkies, cool whip, strawberries in syrup and I cannot remember what else goes into it..or how it is layered:confused: wow this certainly will be a healthy recipe huh?

#2 dealluvr  OFFLINE  

dealluvr

• 7,300 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2008 - 3:02 pm

do like i do make something up.what other snack do you like i think i would put twinkies strawberries cool whip and something chocolate maybe suzy q'a wow how good would that be!

#3 Illinoismom  OFFLINE  

Illinoismom

sometimes you have to let go

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,763 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 27, 2008 - 6:08 am

I had seen a recipe for a trifle made with twinkies, cool whip, strawberries in syrup and I cannot remember what else goes into it..or how it is layered:confused:

wow this certainly will be a healthy recipe huh?

You also use vanilla pudding, you cut the twinkies in half and lay a layer on the bottom of a pan, put the pudding, and the cool whip and strawberries on top then cover with the other half of the twinkies

#4 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,314 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 27, 2008 - 6:58 am

You also use vanilla pudding, you cut the twinkies in half and lay a layer on the bottom of a pan, put the pudding, and the cool whip and strawberries on top then cover with the other half of the twinkies

You guys are making me hungry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users