What happens after Christmas?

shabbyshug

The only changes after Christmas are that we close and archive the Holiday and Black Friday-related forums, but everything else is open all year.

We're seeing a lot more people staying on this site this year compared to previous years, so you're not the only one :D

as you can see, the post-holiday forum changes have been made. the black friday and holiday forums have been closed and archived. we now have 5 full years of archived BF discussion :)

we also made a few other minor changes to the forum organization to consolidate some things.

new threads about stores/deals should go in the appropriate sub-forums.

I have this site open almost all day every day,lmao. I have a ton of holidays & birthdays to buy for plus I start my Christmas shopping in January,lol.

I was supposed to wait till January??????

I already got my kids a game for next Christmas on Target clearance on the 26th... lol

Man....I have to stop posting while drunk!

Lmao! I wondered about that post. :tongue1:

I am here too, all year long, 365 days each year.

Now that the BF season has ended, or as the OP puts it, Christmas is over, it's now time to explore the rest of the forums here at GottaDeal.

The best mini-forum, impo, is the Online Hot Deals forum, find that: HERE

- You'll find super hot online deals to purchase all year long

btw, I am slightly partial to this forum. ;)

Then there is the mini-forum where you will hear about the newest In-Store (B&M) deals, in the Offline Hot Deals forum: HERE

Do you enjoy entering Contests & Sweepstakes, go this mini-forum: HERE

And last but certainly not least, is the Lounge. This is where all the cool kids hang out, but you do have to be special and uber cool, as there are a few requirements to gain access, but the Lounge can be found: HERE

And this is just a few of the cool mini-forums on GottaDeal. Make sure you check out ALL of them. Gottadeal is the most friendliest online deal community that you will EVER find, I promise you that. So stick around, familiarize yourself with forums, and start posting.

I was supposed to wait till January??????

I already got my kids a game for next Christmas on Target clearance on the 26th... lol

I am very bad at waiting to give my kids things I buy,lmao. I just bought them new Singstar mics since the blue one broke AND I just used a $10 e-GC from Walmart from them canceling my Hulk jammies order and bought them Country Singstar for only $21,lol. Even after all the money I spent on Christmas, I just can't help it,lol. From here on I will be picking up the deals for Easter....Easter here is like a "mini-Christmas". Lot's of video games in the baskets plus more. I'd be broke without Gottadeal.com!!!