Fantastic gift deal at bath and bodyworks!!

zoemariesmamma

My sister and I went last night and bought a bunch of stuff too. Everything is on sale. Gift baskets are anywhere from 30% - 50% off. Nice gifts. Oh and here is a $10 off $30 coupon that is good until the end of the month :)

http://sweepsform.com/thepamperedlife/coupon.pdf

*The big semi-annual sale starts on Dec. 29th too

- Dec. 29-31 Signature Collection Body Lotion $3

- Dec 29 - Jan 11 signature Collection $6 each or 3/$15

- Dec 29 - Jan 4 True Blue Spa Buy 2 get 2 free

I can't get the coupon to print! :( Can anyone make it a pdf and email it to me? Thanks :)

Yay I scored 2 lambie blankets 50% off & a massager for $1 (which were SOLD OUT-only had 2 left & they were hidden by this lady) + my $10 off $30 Q. I only spent $29.xx (tax includ.) I'm bummed they don't have the huge lambies, I wanted one for my nursey but my DD-to-be will be loving her new lambie blanket for her stroller!! I underestimated the softness of it, all it took was a quick rub & I was SOLD.

I'll be back tomorrow for the 5/$25 lotions, I'll just buy more 75% off accessories to use my other $10 off 30 Q.

Don't forget to save your coupons! They usually have a # to call, really you can put any 5 digit # as long as it start with 0. Hehe.

Edited by xoxodashmax

I love that scent! I found some Plumeria Bubble Bath at the BBW outlet over the summer..I bought all they had...I hope they bring that back!

There's a Plumeria Bubble Bath?!?!

...And all this time I thought it was only the body cream & lotion.

Does anyone know if there's a price adjustment policy?

ty for posting coupons. I went yesterday, got the peppermint lotion, and some other stuff, and a free full size full price body lotion for very little money.

I have a GC coming in the mail, so I hated to spend the cash, but that peppermint lotion will sell out... :) so I spent it.

Okay, I went to BBW today and had my coupons ready. It was TOTALLY a BAD experience. 1. They were not open at 9:00. I had to enter through the EXPRESS store and the workers were milling around inside BBW. I asked them what time they opened. They said 9. I said it's 9:20. They said, well come on in i guess. UGH 2. I asked if they had any lamby blankets or robes, all 75% off. NOPE! 3. Then, worker goes behind the counter, calls a friend and i over hear her say we just got two lamby blankets in. come get my card and you can buy then. UGH So, I go back to same employee and ask if they have any lamby blankets or robes. Again, NOPE! 4. I wanted some spice plugins for 6$ I went to check out and they rang up 3.12. The SAME employee from above phone incident CHANGED the price to 6.00. When i asked what in the world she was doing, she said they were 6.00 and she couldn't give me the 3.12 price. WHAT?????????????????!!!!!! After several arguments, i told her i didn't want those. Then after the transaction was complete and she grabbed my cheapest coupon, (she could see all of them out on the counter with all the appropriate free stuff on top) applied it, TORE IT UP, and then said, I can only take one Coupon at a time. WHAT???????????????? I told her to cancel the entire order. i walked out, called customer headquarters and TOLD THREE DIFFERENT depts. my thoughts on SAID EMPLOYEE!!! Needless to say, I have a ton of gift cards coming my way, and they lady at CS said to walk back inside, stay on the line and she would personnaly call SAID employee and tell her to honor the 3.12 plugin price. I was FURIOUS as SAID employee because she had taken the plugins i wanted to purchase and put them with her stash of lamby blankets and said someone must have already purchased the. PURCHASED THEM MY BASS!!!! SHE DID@@@@ UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wow. that's horrible. good for you for getting corporate involved.

sometimes the employees act like they have to beat customers off with a stick, that they're doing you a huge favor by bothering to notice you at all. i KNOW these companies are hurting in this economy -- they can't afford this bad PR.

Okay, I went to BBW today and had my coupons ready. It was TOTALLY a BAD experience. 1. They were not open at 9:00. I had to enter through the EXPRESS store and the workers were milling around inside BBW. I asked them what time they opened. They said 9. I said it's 9:20. They said, well come on in i guess. UGH 2. I asked if they had any lamby blankets or robes, all 75% off. NOPE! 3. Then, worker goes behind the counter, calls a friend and i over hear her say we just got two lamby blankets in. come get my card and you can buy then. UGH So, I go back to same employee and ask if they have any lamby blankets or robes. Again, NOPE! 4. I wanted some spice plugins for 6$ I went to check out and they rang up 3.12. The SAME employee from above phone incident CHANGED the price to 6.00. When i asked what in the world she was doing, she said they were 6.00 and she couldn't give me the 3.12 price. WHAT?????????????????!!!!!! After several arguments, i told her i didn't want those. Then after the transaction was complete and she grabbed my cheapest coupon, (she could see all of them out on the counter with all the appropriate free stuff on top) applied it, TORE IT UP, and then said, I can only take one Coupon at a time. WHAT???????????????? I told her to cancel the entire order. i walked out, called customer headquarters and TOLD THREE DIFFERENT depts. my thoughts on SAID EMPLOYEE!!! Needless to say, I have a ton of gift cards coming my way, and they lady at CS said to walk back inside, stay on the line and she would personnaly call SAID employee and tell her to honor the 3.12 plugin price. I was FURIOUS as SAID employee because she had taken the plugins i wanted to purchase and put them with her stash of lamby blankets and said someone must have already purchased the. PURCHASED THEM MY BASS!!!! SHE DID@@@@ UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

For being a long time limited brands employee, I can tell you right off the bat she can be fired on the spot! Especially if you called Loss Prevention!!! They would interview her, if she was a manager & was holding sale products for a friend, that's internal stealing which is NOT tolerated! Also since you saw the price ring up & she changed it to be higher, she can't PA no matter what (unless it's to make it lower). I'm glad you called corporate hotlines! SA like that should be fired for cheating a customer & not giving good customer service. I can see the district manager chewing her OUT when they get word of this.

I went yesterday, my store was so picked over. They had a few "sold out" signs around the store. They had probably a dozen robes, but they were only 50% off (of $49.50). I don't know anyone who needs one, but was looking for all these deals you guys posted. I didn't see lambie blankets last week or this, no lambs at all yesterday, only a few last week. Their gift sets were only 30% off, a lot of stuff wasn't on sale. The sale they had last week was better, but I didn't have time to get my stuff; I thought I was going back the next day. The Associates were very nice though; it's good for them they are selling out of product, I guess.

I also went into Victoria Secret- what a madhouse! Their Associates were all very positive too. They had six registers open and a line 3 deep at each. I guess it was just ME who was sick, tired and grumpy (but not to them!).

ine was picked over too....but I did manage to get a few things!;) Try the Sleep Mist itès in a blue glass bottle. Was $5 I think (was $10 half off)....paired it up with the Lamb eye covers. Sooo cute and the spray smells amazing. Even DH with allergies liked it! Spent very little after all my coupons. Could not get over their sales.:eek: I have never seen them have such big markdowns before Christmas. And I have been shopping there for years.

I stood in line - got the gift card deal ($65 for $50) and then made a purchase using the GC with a $10 off $30 purchase - major deal if you ask me!

What is the Gift Card Deal? :confused:

I went into my BBW the other day...no blankets, but plenty of socks 50% off and the $1 massagers. Snagged the last "Warm Milk & Honey" Pillow Mist for $5 (amazing scent - and my kids normally love the lavender vanilla pillow mist). Also got the Black Chamomile Mineral Bath Salts for 50% off (got one bottle for FREE...Thanks hwolf6330 for the coupon link!). Had several $10 off $30 coupons from previous visits. Walked out with a HUGE bag of BBW stuff for $22 - lots of last-minute Christmas gifts! :cool: