Cheers to a fellow GDer that went above and beyond.

amyers12345

A few months ago, in the K-mart thread, a member mentioned that she had seen Breyer horses clearanced for very cheap in the STL area. I asked if she had picked up extras for any reason, because my daughter loves horses. We had a trip planned to STL for our anniversary.

Within a couple of days, I had a PM from Vsa3janes that she had picked up one of each clearanced set for me, and would meet me with them when we came into town. I did not ask her to do that, so it was a major surprise. She did it out of the goodness of her heart. My DD has asked for nothing but horses this year, and this is going to make her Christmas. She brought them to me, along with her beautiful granddaughter while we were in town.

I could not believe the act of kindness from someone I'd never met. I hope you realize the joy you are bringing to my daughter this year.

Bless you and Merry Christmas!!!

I have never met Vicki but I do know that she is a very special lady. When I lost my dad recently she pm'd me to offer words of comfort. She didn't stop there, she has sent me several other pm's since then to check on me, as has Jodi. I may never meet Vicki, but I know someone in MO is praying for me and that comforts me. It doesn't surprise me that she did this for you, I think she is simply just a kind soul. Rhonda

Thank you for the kind words. Can't believe a thread about me :o

I believe random acts of kindness make this world a better place.

As you read this thread please think about making your goal in the new year to complete as many random acts of kindness you can. Just think how many lives we could all touch.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Not to sound corny...but this is really a special group of people :fluffy:

The people all seem to care and support each other and seem genuine. IMHO the ones

who aren't sincere and kind don't tend to stick around. I feel lucky to have such a group of

online friends, who I can always count on for a kind word, advice or a prayer :P or to tell me of a great deal :)

It is nice that there are still good people out there who go out of there way to help their

fellow man/woman/child