Wilsons Leather sale 70%off, plus extra 30% off &[email protected]

elite2058

I feel so utterly stupid now... It is only the plastic insert that I bought apparently. It was the only "slim" thing that came up to 1.98--which someone posted about a slim wallet and I just took it on faith it was. It is just "for" a slim wallet. Didn't obviously read. Bummer!!! :(

I just tried to cancel the order, but they said it was allocated to the warehouse and could not do that. Oh well, hopefully one of my kids can use it.

That's ok.... I did the same thing only I ordered 2. Why does it say the color is black?

I feel so utterly stupid now... It is only the plastic insert that I bought apparently. It was the only "slim" thing that came up to 1.98--which someone posted about a slim wallet and I just took it on faith it was. It is just "for" a slim wallet. Didn't obviously read. Bummer!!! :(

I just tried to cancel the order, but they said it was allocated to the warehouse and could not do that. Oh well, hopefully one of my kids can use it.

omg I did the SAME thing but I ordered THREE! :blush: I just thought I was getting a great deal on a slim wallet. I also called and couldn't cancel. boooooo! :tongue1:

Oh well, I need to start reading before I buy. :blush:

Thank you for posting this deal. I spent 3 hrs yesterday going from store to store looking for luggage (with the 360 degree swival wheels) for my parents. Everything was at least $150 per piece. I was so excited last night when I found and I ordered two suitcases. They are 24" and 21" and my total with shipping and tax was only $63.00. The free shipping alone was going to be over $40. Not sure about the quality but the fabric thickness is double of what I have now. We'll see. Thanks again!

Edit: when I ordered, the delivery time said I would receive sometime between 12/19-24 now my order status says receive between 12/19-29! Hopefully it arrives before the 24th!!

Edited by traveljunkie
added delivery info

Thank you for posting this deal. I spent 3 hrs yesterday going from store to store looking for luggage (with the 360 degree swival wheels) for my parents. Everything was at least $150 per piece. I was so excited last night when I found and I ordered two suitcases. They are 24" and 21" and my total with shipping and tax was only $63.00. The free shipping alone was going to be over $40. Not sure about the quality but the fabric thickness is double of what I have now. We'll see. Thanks again!

Edit: when I ordered, the delivery time said I would receive sometime between 12/19-24 now my order status says receive between 12/19-29! Hopefully it arrives before the 24th!!

wanted to follow up. My order shipped on the 13th with estimated delivery of 12/19 yoohoo!:cheesy:

http://www.wilsonsleather.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1919247&clickid=cart

D-Ring Tote

Available in Red, Brown and Black!

http://wil.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pG01-1824022p275w.jpg

Was $60

NOW $17.49 Shipped!

Ohhh, this looks great. I just ordered it, hope it's as wonderful as I think it will be. Maybe they will still have this great offer and I'll be able to get the other 2 colors.

How do you get the free shipping? My bag was showing 24.99 then 30 off plus shipping

I got mine too with free shipping but that was last week. Free shipping has probably ended because I noticed another item I had been looking at is now w/ shipping. Oh well. But I did get two of the bags. They arrived yesterday and they are great.

• 5 weeks later...