All Christmas at Lowes 50% off

Dutchess

www.Lowes.com

With VERY little exception, all Christmas decor and items are 50% off online at Lowes and IN STORES. To get to the online items... you have to put in your zip code, I guess it searches by your local store (Ive never actually purchased online through Lowes). When I heard about the sale.. I hauled butt to my Local Lowes. Below are some of what I was able to get (sale started this afternoon, should be lost left!)

Examples..

100 ct lights $1.20

NICE Christmas stockings $3-5

Mini stockings (great for gift cards) .49

Beautiful lite up wreaths $15-19

Also got spiral trees for the yard, 2 in the pack.. $9

Some items in store had imtermidiate mark downs and still got another 50% off.

Extremely great deals!

Edited by noehlp
added link

:fluffy: Heres the "Details"

Applies to Holiday Indoor and Outdoor Decorations. Excludes Fresh-Cut Christmas Trees and Greenery, Poinsettias, Electrical Accessories and Holiday Storage. Starts 12/02/08. Store discount taken at the register. The online discount price will be applied after you select a store or enter a ZIP code in the Lowe’s store locator. While supplies last. Selection may vary by store. See store associate for details.

PS. INCLUDES FAKE TREES!!!

There should be a spot to put in your zipcode and then it should load up a new page with the lower price.

THe spiral trees show $19.99 for me too (I entered my zip code). There's a green star next to the price and when I roll over it it says "reflects lower local price."

I purchased large spiral tree set (the ones most people are seeing on the site) for 19.99, smaller ones (the trees are 3 & 4 ft i think) for 9.99 a set. Its suppose to be a nationwide all lowes sale. My sis went in FL this evening and I went in NC, both of us got HUGE deals. My dad is in KY, he plans on going in the morning.

Definitely going to Lowes before my class at 11 tomorrow. Parents need a new tree, they have 3 that will fit. And if the GE is the one we think, it is a great deal. Though, we may opt for a cheaper one this year and get a better one next year since money is a little tighter than normal with job changes and everything.

Also going to get my lights for the gutters and stuff.

Hopefully can be there early and get out so I can get the rest of my studying done before my final tomorrow.

Thanks! I was just at lowes the day before yesterday and saw it was 25% off and was wishing it was more i started to go today to get more paint for my house and my mom talked me out of it b/c she had more at her house so i went there instead Darn IT MOM I will definaltly be going there tomm though! :D

I guess I am lucky the lowes near me still had pretty full shelves. Got the lights I needed and my parents are going up there when my dad goes to lunch to look at the GE tree for $100...they had like 25 of those left when I was there.

I will probably go back this evening to get a few smaller light sets that I may need once I go through the attic and see what I have up htere.

I got this one last year http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=257991-44549-AO075VXTWG&lpage=none

Tree can be displayed in a traditional format or in an inverted upside down format

Simple hinged construction, folds up for easy storage

1,000 lights

1,549 tips

50"Dia. at base

Easy to assemble

48.02 shipped then it had a problem I called and they gave me abother 50% off!

I ordered online earlier today and will pick up at the store tomorrow. :D Ordered a smaller pre-lit tree, 4 LED light sets, 2 wreaths & outdoor candy canes, total was $72 with tax. A local craft store has storage items on sale, so I'm happily set. :)