Party Purse for Girls

Item# F6968

Now $6 Was $20

http://store.americangirl.com/images/F6968_main_1.jpg

-----------------------------

Games and Giggles - Just for Girls!

Item# 72321

Now $3.00 Was $6.95

Ninety-six pages of tummy-tickling, brain-bending, side-splitting fun. Games, riddles, mazes, and more—all created to get American girls giggling. Paperback. 96 pages.

http://store.americangirl.com/images/72321_main_1.jpg

Where are you putting in the codes? I'm not seeing a place for it?

Their site is really weird (and slow!) today. Try logging out and then when you go to log back in (by clicking on "my account") you should see a place for "key code" which is where you enter your code, either for $10 off of $30 OR for free shipping... hth!

I want to buy my daughter one of these dolls for her 8th birthday...but I am not sure she understands the cost/caring of these dolls....I don't know how young girls play with them, but to me (because of the price) I would think it just sits on a shelf somewhere....it doesn't go with you in the bath tub.

What's the scoop?

I want to buy my daughter one of these dolls for her 8th birthday...but I am not sure she understands the cost/caring of these dolls....I don't know how young girls play with them, but to me (because of the price) I would think it just sits on a shelf somewhere....it doesn't go with you in the bath tub.

What's the scoop?

Well, my daughter is too young yet to play with the bigger dolls but she loves Bitty Baby and whenever there is a sale I collect various items for her for the future. You will see how great the quality is and how well they hold up. Worst case scenario, you can always send the doll into the "hospital" and for about $30 it will come back good as new. The educational value of the historical dolls is great!

What's the scoop?

My 2 girls have some AG dolls and they do play with them but they know that they are special and needs to be taken care off, not thrown at the bottom of the toy box, taken in the tub (their body is not plasctic anyway so no bath for them lol)... They are aware of the cost and they think they are too expensive for mommy and daddy to buy, only Santa can bring them AG dolls :D They both got their first AG doll at 7yo, my oldest is now almost 11 and her dolls are still in great condition, she sits them on her top bunk when she is not playing with them. She has read all the historical books and love to play out some scene with her dolls.

Free shipping didn't work for me...But the $10 off did. I'm thrilled because I bought my DD the Mia doll last week and decided against the matching outfit for DD because it was too expensive....But they had it on the Cyber Monday deals ....she is going to love dressing like Mia Thanks OP!!! And I also got the adorable Ballerina doll outfit for DD and a friend of hers that collects AG....need to steer clear of American girl for a while I placed six orders since november 15 Edited by Smileymom

What's the scoop?

I was worried about the same thing and bought my daughter who turned 7 in July a bitty baby last year. And she has sat on the shelf. Sydney never plays with her. So for her birthday this year I got her Mia and she adores her. We've had several chats about the care of Mia and I have to say she's done fairly well. I was really worried about the hair because you have to spray their hair before brushing, but she's great. I do have to stay on her about leaving Mia's clothes laying around so the dog doesn't get to them or she doesn't lose them. But we got a lot more action out of the bigger doll than the bitty baby. She likes that she can match their clothes too!

HTH,

Heather

Does anyone know how their kid clothes run?

probably too late to help you, but I think the clothes run a bit snug. I always buy atleast one size larger than needed, sometimes 2 depending on the item. At minimum this extends the time my daughter can wear the clothes.