Phillips outlet DEAL!!!!! 42" hdtv

jade2711

www.outlet.philips.com

The phillips outlet is transitioning their business with Funai and have outragous deals on their TV's. Stand out being a 42" 1080p HDTV for $749.00 NO TAX & FREE SHIPPING. They are going fast, I'm anxiously awaiting mine.

Just go to site, click on "view new tv's" and scroll down.

outlet.

phillips.

com

Edited by noehlp
added link

Darn, I'm gonna have to go back to the site and look then. Thanx all. (I hope it's not a TRU/PayPal order confirmed/then :12min later order cancelled scenario).

Ok, am back. Real steals? nope. Was intrigued with the 15" for $.01 & $98 s&h though.

Edited by Cannon1

That 15'' tv though is perfectly fine as long as you have a cable box or box from DirecTV/Dish Net. Just doesn't ahve a built in tuner soyou can't use an antennae with it.

I am tempted to get 1 or 2 of those. One for my parent's bedroom and then the other for either the basement or guest room at their house.

I have a question for anyone who has gotten theirs. When it came did it come in a Philips box or was the Philips box inside another box? I guess what I am asking is, do I have to try to beat my Husband home so I can hide it in order to not ruin the surprise?

I have a question for anyone who has gotten theirs. When it came did it come in a Philips box or was the Philips box inside another box? I guess what I am asking is, do I have to try to beat my Husband home so I can hide it in order to not ruin the surprise?

Mine was shipped in the tv box... good thing I beat my son home....lol.