SCHEDULE for ONLINE BLACK FRIDAY SALES (update: all sales started)

Brad

Here is what I've come up with so far. Several of these are still unconfirmed and are based on previous years, but I've sent e-mails to all my contacts and should have firm information during the day tomorrow on most of the unconfirmed times.

If you have any info besides what I've posted for these stores, reply to this thread and let me know. Thanks :)

Thursday:

NOW: Newegg.com Black Friday Sale

NOW: Sam's Club Black Friday Sale

NOW: Best Buy Black Friday Sale

NOW: Toys R Us Black Friday Sale

NOW: Target.com Black Friday Sale

NOW: OfficeMax Black Friday Sale

NOW: Kmart Thanksgiving Day Sale

NOW: Home Depot Black Friday Sale

NOW: Circuit City Black Friday Sale

NOW: Radio Shack Black Friday Sale

NOW: Sears Black Friday Sale (non-doorbusters)

Friday:

NOW: Kohl's Black Friday Sale

NOW: Amazon.com Black Friday Sale

NOW: Walmart Black Friday Sale

NOW: Sears Black Friday Sale (doorbusters)

NOW: Staples Black Friday Sale

NOW: Sports Authority Black Friday Sale

NOW: Kmart Black Friday Sale

Still waiting for information on a few other stores. Again, if you have any additional information or confirmation on any of these, please reply to this thread and I'll update this post as needed. Thanks :D

Im wondering if Lowes will have online ordering. They have online purchasing and store pickup and their ad doesnt appear to have any real doorbuster items that are only available for a short time, so I'd love to be able to order online. Lowes is the only place I need to hit on Friday.

Circuit City is doing theres on Friday morning now? dang it! haha Messing all things up for me! haha

That's what we're being told. They have a special online-only sale Thanksgiving day this year, so it pushed back the online BF stuff.

Brad or those in the know!!!

I am still confused on how to know which items will be available online. Some ads specify, others don't seem to. For example...Kmarts Thanksgiving day sale. How do I know if I need to be at the store at 7:00 or online at 7:00?

ok now does this mean that every item in the stores bf add you will be able to order online or do you just have to go online and see what they have??

You will have to check. Not every item will likely be online.

Brad or those in the know!!!

I am still confused on how to know which items will be available online. Some ads specify, others don't seem to. For example...Kmarts Thanksgiving day sale. How do I know if I need to be at the store at 7:00 or online at 7:00?

There is no way to know exactly which will be online ahead of time, and even if you did, items sell out very quickly, so that would be no guarantee.

The times above are for online sales, not necessarily in-store.