Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Amazon Toy Deals DISCUSSION Thread - No deal posting in here...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
821 replies to this topic

#1 noehlp  OFFLINE  

noehlp

• 22,820 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 25, 2008 - 12:43 pm

To discuss this thread: HERE

As the Amazon Hot Toy Sale nears us, (first week or so of December), I thought it is wise to open up a discussion thread for the current Amazon Toy Clearance deals that GottaDeal members find.

Please try to keep discussions in this thread. Not a requirement at this time, but when the Hot Toy Sale starts in December it will need to be required at that time, as there will be a ton of toys deals then.

What to use this thread for:
You found a good deal on a toy, post it in the Toy deal thread. But come HERE and ask for opinions of that toy.
You found a toy in the Toy deal thread cheaper somewhere else? Post it in the deal thread.
You hate a toy that is in the deal thread, post it HERE.

If you have questions, send me a PM or post in HERE.

Edited by noehlp, Nov 20, 2009 - 9:47 am.

#2 debbieshops2003  OFFLINE  

debbieshops2003

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 25, 2008 - 1:09 pm

from Mathgirl post.... Not sure how old your boys are, but this could come in handy when they have Science Fair and Book Reports to do. Good Point, Mathgirl....My boys are 6 and 8. This could come in handy for book reports and stuff. I guess I'll have to buy it. ;) Its an educational necessity. :D

#3 saiynee  OFFLINE  

saiynee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 25, 2008 - 3:22 pm

Posted Image

Barbie in The Nutcracker DVD(2001)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $9.98
Price: $4.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $4.99 (50%)

Awesome, I ordered this and the other $4.99 DVD. Great stocking stuffers.

And noehlp, thanks for starting the new thread!

#4 noehlp  OFFLINE  

noehlp

• 22,820 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 25, 2008 - 3:29 pm

Free Barbie My House Furniture
Choose one free Barbie My House Furniture Pack with the purchase of the Barbie My House below. See full details below. Also, for an even greater value, take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping (restrictions apply) and Prime (restrictions apply). Get one of these free:

Barbie My House Couch & Table
Our Price: $10.99
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barbie My House Table Set
Barbie My House Bathtub
When you buy this:
BarbieĀ® My House
List Price: $39.99
Our Price: $26.99
You Save: $13.00 (33%)

I've looked and looked for a link to this and the other deal for the Barbie free toy thing, and am not finding it. Can you please post a link to where you found this? Thank you! :)

#5 moej  OFFLINE  

moej

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 25, 2008 - 4:41 pm

a note about the barbie Mp3 players. i have puirchased 2 of them so far. My girls' loved them! They love the player and the barbiegirl.com account that comes free for a yr with the purchase. I don't like the fact that subscription music CANNOT be synced with the Barbie player. However, for the price it is a fun starter MP3 for your little girl.

#6 Kat07  OFFLINE  

Kat07

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 25, 2008 - 8:06 pm

http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=165793011

Get $10 Off Select Digital Cameras

Throughout November, get an additional $10 off these select digital cameras at checkout. Please scroll down for details. Also, for an even greater value, take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping (restrictions apply) and Amazon Prime™ (restrictions apply).

Posted Image
Vtech - Kidizoom Digital Camera - Pink
Toy
List Price: $69.99
Our Price: $49.99
You Save: $20.00 (29%)

Posted Image
Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera Blue [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]
Toy
List Price: $59.99
Our Price: $47.88
You Save: $12.11 (20%)
In Stock

Price for the Kid Tough would be $37.88 and price for the Kidizoom would be $39.99.

Pretty good deals, I think.

Thanks! My SIL needed a deal on this :D

#7 jeninpa  OFFLINE  

jeninpa

Mama to 4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,248 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 25, 2008 - 8:22 pm

Throughout November, get an additional $10 off these select digital cameras at checkout. Please scroll down for details. Also, for an even greater value, take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping (restrictions apply) and Amazon Prime™ (restrictions apply).

Posted Image
Toy

Posted Image
Toy
In Stock

Price for the Kid Tough would be $37.88 and price for the Kidizoom would be $39.99.

I was just coming to post this! I just bought the Kid tough blue one for $37.88! I was so excited since this is always around $50. So I just wanted to confirm it IS another $10 off the lowest price!!
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever." - Tinkerbell

#8 Kat07  OFFLINE  

Kat07

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 25, 2008 - 8:27 pm

I just went ahead and bought DD the camera....I'll return the Cupcake Gourmet set and get this instead

#9 maddux31  OFFLINE  

maddux31

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 25, 2008 - 8:58 pm

Posted Image
Toy

Posted Image
Toy
In Stock

Shoot! I just ordered the Vtech at Target for $50 and had to pay tax.:yuck: It was the best deal I could find on this camera.

#10 mom2mande  OFFLINE  

mom2mande

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 6:19 am

Mattel 1 Vs. 100 DVD Board Game
Other products by Mattel

14 Reviews
5 star: (4)
4 star: (5)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (3)
1 star: (2)

See all 14 customer reviews...

List Price: $29.95
Price: $6.47 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $23.48 (78%)

http://www.amazon.co...677728&sr=1-305

Hmm I am not seeing it for this price. I am seeing it for 9.99 with free super saver shipping or free shipping with prime.

#11 tlock1945  OFFLINE  

tlock1945

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 6:23 am

Hmm I am not seeing it for this price. I am seeing it for 9.99 with free super saver shipping or free shipping with prime.

The price has went up since the deal was posted. Add it to your cart and you will be alerted at the top of your cart page if the price has increased/decreased.

#12 noehlp  OFFLINE  

noehlp

• 22,820 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 6:23 am

I'm not the person who posted this but here is the link

The way I found it was by "shop all departments" then "toys and games" then "toys savings event." It is about half way done and says Barbie Bonanza. Hope that helps:)

Thank you Grizzellie!

#13 mom2mande  OFFLINE  

mom2mande

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 6:40 am

This is now going for $3.25
http://www.amazon.co...skin0a-20Mattel 1 Vs. 100 DVD Board Game

plus shipping of $6.50, I like the free shipping with prime or super savers shipping lol

#14 arelf27  OFFLINE  

arelf27

I'm Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 7:04 am

Posted Image
Toy

Posted Image
Toy
In Stock

Yeh, looks like it's another $10 off which makes it a much better deal. The reviews for Kid Tough don't seem to be that good and there's not many of them.
Does anyone know anything about Vtech - Kidizoom Digital Camera Pink vs. Blue? Pink doesn't have that many reviews but they are more recent. Blue has like 100+ reviews but they are all from last year. I think the orange one is the new one so I'm wondering if Blue was last years model and then Pink is the more recent model? I have a girl and a son so I don't think it would matter much if I got blue one for them both to use but just want to get the best camera.

#15 egirl  OFFLINE  

egirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 181 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 7:07 am

I want to say thanks for posting the camera $10 off deal. I have the trial prime and had just bought both the kids the Kidizoom Vtech cameras at Target for $54 after tax so now I can return them and it saved me $28. Thanks. :D

#16 busybeex3  OFFLINE  

busybeex3

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 61 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 7:15 am

I want to say thanks for posting the camera $10 off deal. I have the trial prime and had just bought both the kids the Kidizoom Vtech cameras at Target for $54 after tax so now I can return them and it saved me $28. Thanks. :D

You're welcome! Saving money is what this is all about! LOL

Yeh, looks like it's another $10 off which makes it a much better deal. The reviews for Kid Tough don't seem to be that good and there's not many of them.
Does anyone know anything about Vtech - Kidizoom Digital Camera Pink vs. Blue? Pink doesn't have that many reviews but they are more recent. Blue has like 100+ reviews but they are all from last year. I think the orange one is the new one so I'm wondering if Blue was last years model and then Pink is the more recent model? I have a girl and a son so I don't think it would matter much if I got blue one for them both to use but just want to get the best camera.

We own the Blue Vtech camera. It has been quite durable. I have a (now) 6 y/o and 3 y/o who both use it and it is easy for them to operate, durable and the pictures are passable (not as good as my camera of course, but for a kids camera...they're good). The kids love to look at the pictures they took. The only thing I have to say is it works BEST in bright light areas. Pictures taken inside are not as great as ones taken in full sunlight outside, but still good and the kids have lots of fun. They had the pink last year too, but the blue was easier to get last year -- pink was next to impossible to find around Christmas last year.

#17 sfven  OFFLINE  

sfven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 233 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 8:02 am

Pretty good reviews.

Foam Maverick Pogo Stick - Silver/Blue for this price, other colors are $19.98

List Price: $39.99
Price: $15.00

----------------------------------
Thanks for finding this, ordered one! Great reviews and better price than the pogo stick TRU door buster for $17!

#18 pryan67  OFFLINE  

pryan67

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 8:07 am

I was wanting to get a pogo stick for my daughter....but the inexpensive ones are all too small for her (she's 9)

#19 prit308  OFFLINE  

prit308

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 8:39 am

if anybody sees the deal on Thomas train stuff or traint table please please let me know. this stuff is freaking expensive thanks in advance

#20 MathGirl  OFFLINE  

MathGirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 10:36 am

I can't get the Barbie Mp3 player and Deco Pack deal to work. They are both sold by Amazon, but I'm still being charged for both.

#21 Jeanne515  OFFLINE  

Jeanne515

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 10:39 am

I can't get the Barbie Mp3 player and Deco Pack deal to work. They are both sold by Amazon, but I'm still being charged for both.

The discount didn't show for me until the last step of checkout. The page where it says you can still review your order or something like that. I wanted 2 of these and had to get them in separate transactions though. I couldn't get it to take both deco packs off when I had them on the same order.

#22 Ginny123  OFFLINE  

Ginny123

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 1:14 pm

Wooohooooooooooo!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

I have been holding out FOREVER!!! I was starting to get mad at myself for not buying it when it was $12, but I am glad I waited.

Atleast if this does not last it was cheap. :)

I paid $14.99 TOTAL!!! I am signed up for prime so I get it in two days...my order came to $25.18 so no shipping minus the $10.19 promotion.

http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=276201011

FYI to everyone looking at the barbie MP3's.... yes, they were $12 before... but now you can get a better deal than that!

You can get a free Barbie Girls Deco Pack or Fashion Pack (shown below) with the purchase of a Barbie Girl MP3 Player below. (Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants or other sellers through the Amazon.com site.) See full details below. Also, for an even greater value, take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping (restrictions apply) and Prime (restrictions apply).

The pink mp3 is listed at $15.93 and the gold is $14.99... but now you can get a free deco pack with it!

Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead! Matthew 28

#23 Mommy2Four  OFFLINE  

Mommy2Four

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 1:25 pm

if anybody sees the deal on Thomas train stuff or traint table please please let me know. this stuff is freaking expensive

thanks in advance

J

Just my two cents....skip the train table. Go with a mat for the floor. Everyone I know that has a table wishes they didn't. My kids use a mat and it works just fine.
:book: :loli:

#24 his_lil_gemini  OFFLINE  

his_lil_gemini

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 1:36 pm

my son also has a mat and even before the mat he could have cared less. he loves jus pushing them around on the floor. I did buy a table for christmas though because etoys had them a while back for $55 so i had to jump on it, but its more for me to have somewhere to put the trains rather than for him.

#25 pryan67  OFFLINE  

pryan67

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 1:37 pm

Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick - Blue/Silver for this price

Price: $24.99

To the poster who was looking for a pogo stick for her nine year old, this one is for 80 pounds and up. I ordered it for my nine year old son. It has great reviews. I think the $14.99 one is for younger kids.

thanks...I'm looking at that one right now in fact...(but I'm a him...not a her *LOL*)

Thanks for the heads up

#26 pryan67  OFFLINE  

pryan67

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 1:39 pm

of course...now I'm 1 penny short for free shipping *LOL*

#27 egirl  OFFLINE  

egirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 181 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 1:54 pm

Where on the site can I find where they will price adjust within 7 days? Thanks for the help.

#28 Mmksquared  OFFLINE  

Mmksquared

• PipPipPip
  • 3 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 1:57 pm

pryan67, I haven't been here long enough to include a URL in my post, but if you google Amazon Filler Item Finder you will find a site where you can search for something cheap to get you to $25. I bought some temporary tatoos for $1.50 to get me over.

#29 ratlenhum  OFFLINE  

ratlenhum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 1:58 pm

I tried to do this last night and got someone who barely spoke English and I couldn't understand them. They said something about something needing to be over $20. I don't know if it was the original price, the new price or the price difference but I hung out without getting my credit of about $6 on an item I bought a few days ago.

Where on the site can I find where they will price adjust within 7 days? Thanks for the help.

#30 noehlp  OFFLINE  

noehlp

• 22,820 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 2:06 pm

of course...now I'm 1 penny short for free shipping *LOL*

go to: www.everydeal.com to find some great penny fillers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users