Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

Huh, towels only here I guess. We're going light on the toys this year, and none of the stuff listed is all that great anyway.

That's okay, I can run, grab the towels, and then get out of there to get to Joann's then. LOL

I checked out the towels yesterday to see if it was worth going there on BF since that was all I wanted too. They are priced at 2.50 now and the quality isn't so great. There were a lot of them in stock though. The only other thing I liked in the ad was the 500 tread count sheets. They were no where to be found. You may want to check out the towels yourself before BF. I will be skipping them unless my BF shopping buddy wants something there. I have too many other places I want to go. I'm not wasting my time there. Kohl's had 2.50 towels. I haven't seen those yet.

BRAD when will they come out with the stuff that we can order on line because I'm just looking to get some cheap hoodies from walmart. Do you think they will be available on line on black Fri?

All items that we know will be online will be posted on the website. Please check the thread below for details:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=126787

We have an ENTIRE subforum for all the deals that will be available online.

Im sorry I hope this wasnt asked before:

Samsung 50" Widescreen Plasma HDTV w/ 2 HDMI Inputs $798.00 -

Is there only a limited amount per store ? If so, how many?

thanks

That is the same one I got at BB yesterday delivered to my house for free, just had to call and ask for one dollar cheaper and don't have to worry if it's still there. I know they still had some earlier today on the best buy website.