Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

I don't really see much on there this year that I need. I get caught up in buying things just because they are cheap and I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT THIS YEAR.I set a budget and I am sticking to it. I may just ::::gasp ::::::

stay in

whewwww:::: I can't believe I said that! I mean, thanks to everyone here I have found so many deals throughout the year that are way better than these "great doorbusters" that are being advertised everywhere. I'm pretty much finnished shopping. I can't imagine sleeping late on BF though, may have to get out and hit someone buggy for the heck of it Tee hee:cheesy:

Edited by davephillyj
spelling stinks!

Any thoughts on the two laptops in the ad? I am looking for one for my daughter but have never used a Toshiba or hp. She would mainly use it for playing games online, homework, reports etc. If these are decent I may try to grab one.Thanks!

You should check out Office Depot. They've got essentially the same HP for $350.

I'm pretty happy with my HP laptops, though sometimes I get aggravated by their support.

None of the doorbusters will be available online correct?

In the past doorbusters have been available online (not all, but most). We'll usually get a list of which items will be online a day or two before BF, and we'll post that on here.

Yea it is the cheapest I did a little research on it and it's got some issues.

http://www.amazon.com/Sansui-HDLCD1900-widescreen-HDTV-black/dp/B000UX34HS

It looks like a model that they don't make any more I don't see it on there web page.

Speakers in the back.:confused:

It's only 16 inches.:(

O well.

hmmm, well thats not good. :(

I'll have to check out this one and the one from kmart and make-up my mind.

DS13 really needs a new TV, his is an antique. LOL

Dear lord I remember the year that the special Cabbage Patch Newborns were 10.00. Now I see there having the 25th Anniversary ones for $10.00!!!!!!!! OMG it is gonna be like when they first released them back in the 80s. The way the crowds were. I am not so sure I even wanna attempt to try & get one.

It says 25th anniversary newborns so I wonder if they are the same size as usual for black friday ??

You should check out Office Depot. They've got essentially the same HP for $350.

I'm pretty happy with my HP laptops, though sometimes I get aggravated by their support.

Thanks for the info, and you're right OD is cheaper.:yup: Walmart seems comparable on the Toshiba though, which if it's a decent laptop would be great because I need to hit WM for alot of other things for the other kids. So maybe leaning towards that one. I will have to research it a bit.

hmmm, well thats not good. :(

I'll have to check out this one and the one from kmart and make-up my mind.

DS13 really needs a new TV, his is an antique. LOL

Yea it is the cheapest I did a little research on it and it's got some issues.

http://www.amazon.com/Sansui-HDLCD1900-widescreen-HDTV-black/dp/B000UX34HS

It looks like a model that they don't make any more I don't see it on there web page.

Speakers in the back.:confused:

It's only 16 inches.:(

O well.

Okay, just did a side-by-side with the one from kmart.

The one from walmart seems a bit nicer, Resolution is better, Image contrast ratio is doubled, input video formats seems better too.

So looks like i'm going with this one, unless someone else can tell me otherwise. :)

I am wondering about how many wii they will have in store.

Usually the stores have no idea how many they will get in of anything... however this is the same price as any other time... if you find a good person in your electronics dept, they can tell you when they get their normal shipments in of the WII (our local store gets their WII's in on Tuesday mornings... sometimes it 1, sometimes it has been as many as 10...)..

I snagged one about 6 wks ago... the WII FIT has been a harder one find... so if you are interested and can find that grab it.. (at least that has been around here, SW Ohio)

I SO did not want to go to Walmart early but looks like I'm gonna have to go fight the crowd!

Niece got a $1.50 hr paycut and her DH got laid off last week, they have 3 boys (5 & under) so since I won $1000 on radio contest I plan on sneaking and helping Santa @ their house with at least $150-200. Looks like I can get the best deals on some toys @ good ole wallyworld!

Wonder how bad it's going to be? Just from the list I'm planning on

Hot Wheels Mega City Playset ($20)

Hot Wheels 10 pc vehicles ($ 5)

2 Radio Controlled Yamaha ATV ($20)

Mega Bloks 100 pc ($10)

FP Rock & PLay Piano ($10)

$65 + tax not bad and still can get clothes and couple of other small toys. I really don't want to jab elbows with others but what can I say I love my family!