Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

I got to the store at 9 and still got the newborns in our area. Last year when we went back after going to other stores they still had most everything still available. SEveryone goes to the big town 1 1/2 away and leaves all the goodies to us few people who are satisfied to stay here.

You was lucky cause at my store they was gone in seconds. Boxes flying all over the place. The people went nuts over those at my store.

The past few years there has been allot left of the doorbusters at my store. I think that could change this year. Then again I guess it would also depend on if people are gonna have the money or not to buy.

Yeah, I think pretty much all of us had seen something at this point, which is why Wally World decided to "release it" themselves. I've had the stupid ad downloaded for over a week myself....and I'm a newbie at this!!! :P

Not me, this is the first I have seen a listing of the ad & I am subscribed to all sorts of BF sites. I guess I should have been subscribed to even more. LMAO

I will definitely be in line extra early for the 42" Polaroid. Wooohooooo! Let the games begin

!! :cheesy:

NOW I'm excited!!!

haha nice. I think you're more motivated then me. I'll just wait for a similar deal to come from the interwebs. I'll wake up early but I like camping on dirt not asphault. ;)

Any thoughts on the two laptops in the ad? I am looking for one for my daughter but have never used a Toshiba or hp. She would mainly use it for playing games online, homework, reports etc. If these are decent I may try to grab one.Thanks!

I love my hp laptop. It's not the same model as Wal-marts, but I've had it about 2 years and haven't had any problems. Can't say the same for my 2 month old Dell laptop. . .

Any thoughts on the two laptops in the ad? I am looking for one for my daughter but have never used a Toshiba or hp. She would mainly use it for playing games online, homework, reports etc. If these are decent I may try to grab one.Thanks!

These are desktops, not laptops :( I have an hp desktop and love it.

I'm getting the same thing. Brad, is the server getting slammed or is this a legit error?

If you are referring to the ad scan, it's not uploaded yet - we're still waiting for Walmart to send over the clear copy. I just pre-loaded the link on that page.

If you are referring to the listing, I'm not seeing the error.

If you are referring to the ad scan, it's not uploaded yet - we're still waiting for Walmart to send over the clear copy. I just pre-loaded the link on that page.

If you are referring to the listing, I'm not seeing the error.

Got it, I was looking for the scan. I'll just use the listing and check back later for the cleared up version. Thanks

Can you get a lot of these deals online? I know last year I was able to get their cheap printer online. I am totally willing to pay shipping instead of going to the store (or even do site to store).

Angelique

Yes, we expect most of the ad items to be available online.