Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Amazon Customer Vote IS BACK! GO VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

327 replies to this topic

#31 Donnask8pro  OFFLINE  

Donnask8pro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 7:15 am

I dont get it but I voted. Where are the rules posted?

#32 scrapfor4  OFFLINE  

scrapfor4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 7:25 am

I was picked last year and had no problem purchasing my item last year as a matter a fact I didn't snag it first thing in the morning I think I waited until the afternoon and I was picked for the sweet laptop deal. I didn't remember it being a race last year but maybe it was...

Edited by scrapfor4, Nov 20, 2008 - 7:30 am.

#33 loves30  OFFLINE  

loves30

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 7:25 am

For more information, see our FAQ, Calendar, and Fine Print. How This Works Welcome to Amazon Customers Vote 2008, your chance to compete for our most ridiculous deals of the season. The products that get the most votes in each of six rounds will be offered at ridiculous deal prices, and the runners-up will also be offered at slightly smaller discounts. (But they'll still be sweet deals.) Step 1: Vote. Browse our six rounds of great products, and vote for the ones you'd like to buy at an amazing discount. Step 2: Check E-mail. Check your e-mail the day before each buying round to see if you've been randomly selected to participate in the race to buy. Step 3: Go! If selected, make sure you come back and log-in early on race day. We will have many more participants than deals, so the race is on. Good luck! Keep in mind: You may vote in all six rounds on the same day if you like. The day before each buying round, you will be notified by e-mail if you've been selected to participate in the race to buy. You may also return to this page to find out whether you were selected. Customers Vote is a race. If you're randomly selected to participate in the race to buy, you still need to check what time the buying starts for each deal that round and log-in early, as we expect to have many more people participating than we have deals available. If selected, you may choose to purchase any or all of the items for that round, not just the product you voted for, as long as supplies are available. at the bottom of this under the voting is a coupe links that say faq,calader,fine print. i clicked on faq and it showed me everything i dont know how to post a link or i would sorry. unless i did it and it doesnt show me in now lol

#34 ixrayu05  OFFLINE  

ixrayu05

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 7:33 am

I voted too! I have never done this before, so we'll see what happens.
If it's on sale...I will buy it!:yup:

#35 elena_398  OFFLINE  

elena_398

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,721 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 7:45 am

I want that kitchen mixer! Thats about the only thing I would really want this year

#36 lisanj  OFFLINE  

lisanj

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 7:49 am

I voted too. Hope it works out this year.

#37 luvwdw  OFFLINE  

luvwdw

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 7:57 am

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but i cannot find the Customer Vote page on Amazon. Anyone have a direct link?

#38 j9k  OFFLINE  

j9k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 8:00 am

I was picked last year and had no problem purchasing my item last year as a matter a fact I didn't snag it first thing in the morning I think I waited until the afternoon and I was picked for the sweet laptop deal.

I didn't remember it being a race last year but maybe it was...

Thanks, Scrapfor4...it's good to hear that the contest is for real!

Last year I thought you could only purchase the item that you voted for - the rules this year say that if you're picked, then you can purchase ANY of the 3 items?!?

#39 scrapfor4  OFFLINE  

scrapfor4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 8:13 am

Thanks, Scrapfor4...it's good to hear that the contest is for real!

Last year I thought you could only purchase the item that you voted for - the rules this year say that if you're picked, then you can purchase ANY of the 3 items?!?

Yes last year you could only buy the item that you voted for.

Yes!! I was sooo very happy last year, I couldn't believe that I got picked it was my first year to participate!!

Last years laptop was like a $1300 laptop that I think I bought for $300!!!

I agree there were much better deals last year!

#40 CyntharianM  OFFLINE  

CyntharianM

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 94 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 8:14 am

I hope I get the blue ray player. That is the only thing I've been looking for this year. That or the PS3 bundle. :yup:

#41 crazymommy17801  OFFLINE  

crazymommy17801

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 8:21 am

i voted too. My son wants a a PS3 so badly. I tried last year to get him and failed. Again this year he asking for it again. If anyone gets invited to buy a PS3 and isn't going to buy it,,could you please contact me. I will gladly pay you alittle extra for getting this for me.

#42 arussgirl  OFFLINE  

arussgirl

• PipPipPip
  • 2 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 8:32 am

I can't seem to find the vote page!! Help......anyone!:(

#43 Shortness  OFFLINE  

Shortness

Everybody needs love...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,734 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 8:37 am

Just wanted to say thanks for the reminder. :)
If not today, maybe tomorrow...:mail:

#44 jennirv4967  OFFLINE  

jennirv4967

Proud Momma of Twin Boys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 103 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 8:57 am

I am seriously macking on the mixer. I really hope I'm picked for that one.

#45 tlklcox  OFFLINE  

tlklcox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 8:59 am

ok, this is the first I've heard of this and maybe I am blind or just don't understand......I've looked everywhere on the Amazon site. How do you get to vote. I have an amazon account but I can't find any information on this.

#46 Crazy Mama  OFFLINE  

Crazy Mama

Shopping Level: Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 432 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 9:06 am

Blu Ray and mixer, that's the ones that I'd love to get picked for. Thanks for sharing! I wish you all luck!

#47 polve  OFFLINE  

polve

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 9:15 am

I voted.....hopefully this will be my year to be chosen!

#48 racerfan  OFFLINE  

racerfan

• 3,968 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 9:20 am

ok, this is the first I've heard of this and maybe I am blind or just don't understand......I've looked everywhere on the Amazon site. How do you get to vote. I have an amazon account but I can't find any information on this.

The link is in the 1st post.

#49 nat1jen  OFFLINE  

nat1jen

• 1,679 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 9:32 am

I voted! I am cracking up that the mixer has received 82% of the votes. I can't even remember the other items. My eyes were on the mixer.

#50 shoppinnut  OFFLINE  

shoppinnut

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 9:37 am

Well, I voted. Now we wait :g_whistle If by the grace of God I get chosen for something and don't want it, I'll let you know.

#51 theboyzmom  OFFLINE  

theboyzmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 9:45 am

voted... I'd love to be able to get the PS3...I bought the Xbox here and debated on whether to get that or the PS3...how excited they'd be to get BOTH! lol I want the mixer too! lol oh, eyeclops is a good deal too! the laptop isn't bad forgot some of the other deals as I wasn't really 'in' to them

#52 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,172 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 9:47 am

I voted for tales of beedle and bard. I REALLY want this book, and would totally buy it for 50 bucks! I already have a mixer anyways... I also voted for the TV. COME ON TV! Does everyone remember what time on "Race Day" you logged in? I think I frantically started checking at midnight.

GO BRUINS!

#53 jenirvt  OFFLINE  

jenirvt

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 89 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 9:47 am

I would LOVE the PS3, DH wants one. I knew the mixer would be a popular one! I voted for it, but I actually already have one (in silver)....if I'm picked for it I will just see if any of my fellow GD'ers want it!

#54 RaineeDay1  OFFLINE  

RaineeDay1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 10:03 am

I voted only thing I want is the argus computer for my sister.. I have the mixer not into blue ray yet.. no good toys... thats ok i NEVER get picked to buy.. good luck everyone

#55 ourhappyfamily4  OFFLINE  

ourhappyfamily4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 10:20 am

I also voted, just to see what they were offering.. but nothing was offered that I am looking for, but it was fun looking.

#56 Kayakmom  OFFLINE  

Kayakmom

• 3,325 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 10:28 am

I remember getting the Roboraptor one time. I don't think it was the first choice one, though. I think it was later offered at a discount to people who voted. I can't be positive, but I think the other items were offered at *some* discount, although not as deep a discount as the winning item. Either way, I know I got a Roboraptor pretty inexpensively from this deal.
~~Jen~~

:tongue1: Well-behaved women seldom make history. :tongue1:

#57 pottsie66  OFFLINE  

pottsie66

• 1,161 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 10:44 am

I loved this last year even though I was never offered anything!!!

Me, too! I figure I don't have anything to lose.

#58 jdoug  OFFLINE  

jdoug

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 10:49 am

Voted. Maybe I'll actually get an email to purchase something this year.

#59 amyandkids  OFFLINE  

amyandkids

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 10:50 am

I voted but I'm not holding my breath to be picked. I wasn't selected last year.

#60 loves30  OFFLINE  

loves30

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 11:05 am

ok i will post the rules and stuff .. buts its huge. so i hope its ok . it also tells u how many and the times .

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users