Petsmart Coupons--getting a new puppy!!!

JackJack

Sign up for their free shoppers card, you get discounts and if it asks for your animals information fill it out (name, birthdate, breed...) They send our dogs a coupon for a free treat or toy up to $4 on their birthdays. The coupon used to have no purchase requirements but now you have to spend like $15 to get the free treat.

There is a great site online that sells all kinds of pet supplies much cheaper than anywhere I have found. It is kvvet.com. The same puppy training pads sell at Petsmart for $26.95 per pack and they are $16.95 with free shipping through this place.

jeffers pet supplies also has good prices.

I get coupons from both petsmart and petco just sign up for one of their reward cards I think you can do this online now and its free to sign up (just like a cvs card or such).

I did have some petsmart coupons for a puppy check / bath etc not too long ago. If I come across anymore I'll be happy to send them your way.

I got a new puppy two months ago and had a blast buying new clothes. My groomer gave me a magazine called petedge. Everything in it is wholesale. She said you won't find any of this stuff in petsmart or walmart. It's professional quality. I have a shopping cart full of clearance stuff like a tub of hairclips( I have a shih tzu and 5 granddaughters) 140 pieces regular 12 for 1.50. It's full of great clothing . I have a sweater in m y cart for ,99. was ten . You have to have a m inimum to avoid charge since it is wholesale, But I saved so much over retail I didn't mind paying the extra. For food I only use Hills Science and it's cheaper at my vet or Nutrena Loyall from the local farm store. My puppy couldn't be healthier.

Right now EntirelyPets.com has FS over $100 or Flat Rate anysize order under $100. Plus a few codes:

$3 off $45 GIVING3 exp 11/30

$5 off $80 GIVING5 exp 11/30

$10 off $150 GIVING10 exp 11/30

HAPPYPET 15% off entire order $50 or more (no exp given)

Those should help! Happy pet shopping!

Thanks everyone....I am going to check out those websites. I only said Petsmart because I know the kids, will want to take their puppy in to show him off in Petsmart!;) I can't blame them! I actually make the dog food, so we don't need that. But the collar/leash etc...I have to get the crate, at a pet type store because it needs to accommodate a dog to 160 lbs. They don't sell those at Wal-Mart. Kind of a "specialty" thing.:D

• 2 weeks later...