Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Bealls Outlet / Burkes Outlet Black Friday Ad

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 samisma  OFFLINE  

samisma

Disney Addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,733 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 17, 2008 - 7:21 am

Hello! Here is the Black Friday Ad for Bealls Outlet and Burkes Outlet.

Posted Image

Bealls Outlet stores are located in Fl, Ga, and Az. Burkes Outlet locations are located in Ca, Nv, Nm, Tx, Ar, La, Tn, Ms, Al, Nc, Sc. Only difference between the two is the name and that's because of copyright issues in certain states. ;) They will have the same sale, same ad.

Those of you who have been saving up the frequent shopper punch cards, BF looks like the day to use them! The FS cards can be combined with friday club and with bf discounts/doorbusters.

#2 iloveblkfriday  OFFLINE  

iloveblkfriday

Here

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 17, 2008 - 7:25 am

thank you!
¸.•*¨`*•.. ¸ƸӜƷ
═╬╬═╬╬═╬¸.•*°
╬═╬╬═╬╬═╬

#3 samisma  OFFLINE  

samisma

Disney Addict

• 1,733 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 17, 2008 - 6:59 pm

no problem. :D fyi - i went there today. apparently all stores received a company directive to pull the camera & leap frog toys off the shelves. they will not be available to buy until BF! some stores have also pulled their ipod stuff, that was up to the manager's discretion.

#4 samisma  OFFLINE  

samisma

Disney Addict

• 1,733 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 26, 2008 - 2:45 pm

if anyone is interested, or would like them - i've the ad proofs for Dec 2nd, Dec9th, and Dec16th. i can post up the images here if they're wanted. :) i also have the 'after christmas' sale ad proof.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users