Sears.com "A Few Black Friday Specials Now" Sale

Brad

http://c.sears.com/1112/ue/home/s_sp_111608_black_friday_01.gif

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/dap_10153_12605_DAP_DATG+Specials?adCell=A1

Some of the prices haven't updated yet, so be patient.

Most if not all of these will be 5-10% cheaper tonight for the F&F sale, but if you don't want to take the chance of something selling out, this is your chance.

Blu ray's not on sale yet i suppose.Sears' promoting the Sharp Blu ray..its still saying NO STOCK. Ive been logging on to the site ( exactly 601pm ) till now but such item is nowhere to be found. Is anyone having problems like mine on certain items? not just the Blu Ray ?

This is exactly what happen to me last year during their friend and family, they had a promo with the F&F and with appliance being 20% off (Kenmore). We were buying for a duplex we are building so I had 2 fridge, 2 stoves and 2 dishwashers and never could get any of the discounts to work right. I finally got it to work, checkout, pd and got a cancellation the next day. I went into the store the next day and they kinda of fixed it but I still paid more than what I should of, it was very fustrating.

Finally got through.....I was told that the price for the washer/dryer pair is 629.99 after the 10% vip savings. The pricing online in my cart is for single units not the pair. I never could get the pair into my cart. Looks like it is still a better deal on Black Friday. :2goodnite

Ok the link isn't working, but if you click on the appliance tab - there is a banner that says shop laundry pairs. The pairs that are on sale are there and you add them to your cart as a pair and they are the correct sale price

ETA - well the Samsung pair is coming up correctly!

I see that the Kenmore pair isn't!!

Edited by auggietina