Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I think there are a lot of good deals, but it all depends on what you are in need of. Not many tv's but the games and legos and toys are what I am there for. I am psyched, just need that darned WalMart...

I agree, it just depends on what you are looking for. I just don't need too many "big" items this year. I will pick up a tv if I find one I am relly interested in and at a great price, but I don't have to have one right now. I think I will be just as happy going out for "small items" mainly because it's the thrill and the time spent with my Mom and the kids that I really look forward to. If I can find some great deals on some things I want, that's even better. But, even though the ads aren't what I thought they would be, I am still excited just because it's BF and Christmas is on the way!:yup:

I think there are a lot of good deals, but it all depends on what you are in need of. Not many tv's but the games and legos and toys are what I am there for. I am psyched, just need that darned WalMart...

I also agree with you. The biggest big ticket item I need is a digital camera (for myself)...lol, other than that Im looking for toys, games and clothes for my 2 girls (6 and 5 1/2 months [by Christmas).

I emailed Target and just received this email:

[I]It sounds like you have some questions about our price adjustment policy.

We're able to make adjustments on sale merchandise if we advertise a lower price either the same week or the week following your Target purchase. Adjustments can be made with your original receipt and as a reminder this service isn't available on clearance merchandise.

Items in the 2-Day sale ad during Black Friday follow normal price adjustment guidelines. Therefore, if the item was purchased on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of the same week as the sale, or any day the week before, it is eligible for price adjustment.

Want to check the price of something? Just stop by Guest Service during your next visit. Our team members will be happy to help you.

Target provides the latest merchandise at the lowest possible price. Be sure to check out our circular online and stay up-to-date with what's on-sale.[/i]

So it sounds like a go. . .

There's only a handful of things in the ad that I might be interested in (waiting to get a call back from my sister -- my nephew wants Clone Wars Monopoly for Christmas and its on sale and I'll tell her if she hasn't gotten it, that I CAN get it).

No Blu Ray DVDs are on sale (darn it!)

I am super pumped about some of these DVD's, they are going to be nice gifts for neighbors and other people we don't go crazy buying for.

I am also thinking that the Little Tykes digital camera for $20 is a must. I have a 6yr old and a 2yr old, and they'll have a blast with it. LT website shows it for $45.

The best part is that I know that they'll have stuff when I get there! YAY!

Oh, I am so all over those leapster games! This is by far the best ad for me so far.

I didnt see any Leapster games. Were they listed under "Toys & Games"?

My bad......I found them! Im def gonna have to get there before BF and go bak and proce adjust becaue my daughter loves Wall E and I know that game is gonna be hard to get on BF.