Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Ah never mind...:) I clicked refresh and it showed up :)

Am I doing something wrong? I clicked on the link and it says this:

"There are currently no items for the selected store or category. Please check back soon."

Edited by micnic
clicked refresh

Geesh, just another disappointment for me. So whats left, Kohls and Toys R Us? Oh and the lovely walmart (said sarcastically). NONE of the things I've been hoping to find this year have even made the ads. Im especially grateful at this point for all the great deals people are putting up on here daily. This is where I'll be doing my Christmas shopping this year.

Well after seeing the ad, Iguess I can cross Target off my list even though it is right next door to Best Buy where I will be all night, and day, and night.... lol. Doesn't even look like sale prices, looks like they are just offering their normal items at regular prices, with a few exceptions. Maybe Target is doing so well they don't need the BF business this year.

i do this!!! no probs at all...:D...just get the items shown in the ad...and if ur lucky a few other items ( like in the add that states a selected others...as something has to be that price...lol), and if it isnt just return...no probs there either

plus the customer service loves to have somethign to do, so they should be happy to do that...