Bath & Body Works $25 gc plus mani/pedi set for $31 shipped plus get $10 promo code

missyjane

Ok I was perusing the Bath and Body website but I'm waiting until Black Friday to pull the trigger because what I need to for my daughter isn't on sale yet so then I figured out a way to take advantage of the spend $30 today get $10 later plus get a deal on a mani pedi set.

I searched for gift cards,

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2077137&sr=1&origkw=gift%20card

click on the link to the gift cards, choose one you like, pick qty 1, click continue, select the value of $25, then click on select at the right side and choose a color (black, cream, red or pink), I chose pink:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c194/missyjane_30/pink.jpg

Then click add to bag, then click checkout, proceed, enter your payment and shipping info (BE SURE TO PICK FREE SHIPPING as an option in the drop down box!) and you got a $25 gift certificate, a $6 mani/pedi set (retail value $18) plus a $10 promo code to follow within 12 days all for $31 shipped. (No tax, no shipping) (Total retail value of all: $53 for $31)

PS: The $10 promo code to come will be good on black friday, but it has to be used online!

For clarification: Gift certificates ship free, you must spend $30 online today to receive the $10 promo code within 12 days to be used online only.

Edited by missyjane
hopefully added some clarification.

so let me get this straight...you get a 25$ giftcard, a mani/pedi set, and a $10 promo code...and they actually pay YOU to do this? what am i missing?

No, they don't pay you. You have to spend $30 to get the $10 promo code. So in my scenario I spent $31 and got a $25 gc, a $10 promo code and a mani/pedi set.

Do you have to do the $25 GC for the 10$ promo? Or can you do a $20 GC?

You have to spend $30 to get the promo, so the $20 gc only works if you spend another $4 plus the $6 mani pedi set, but then it's not a hot deal because you pay shipping on the $4 item and tax on it.

Here's my order summary:

Cost Summary

Item Sub-Total: $31.00

Shipping: $0.00

Sales Tax: $0.00

Total: $31.00

Bath & Body Works Snowflake Gift Card

Size: One Size

Color: One Color

Ref.#: S5266247

Item # 3302560 $25.00 Economy Ground (Standard Ground) Processing

1 Add a Mani/Pedi Envelope Case

Size: NO SIZE

Color: WEB PINK

Ref.#: S5056459

Item # 3206632 $6.00 Economy Ground (Standard Ground) Processing

Here's my order! Just called my boyfriend to tell him I'm ordering a xmas gift for myself and he owe's me $31! Of course that gc will go towards a purchase on BF like that vip bag and my japanese cherry blossom stuff!!

1 Add a Mani/Pedi Envelope Case

Size: NO SIZE

Color: WEB RED

Ref.#: S5056460

Item # 3206632 $6.00 Standard Ground Processing

1 Bath & Body Works Red Gift Card

Size: One Size

Color: One Color

Ref.#: S3148117

Item # 2453033 $25 Standard Ground Processing

How did you get free shipping, I am getting $36.95 because its adding shipping

Ok, thank you for advice, I went back and looked at which method and it said post office so I changed it to my street address and it was free. Which is funny, sending this through the mail in an envelope has got to be cheaper than UPS or FedEx but whichever gets me free shipping is what i am going to choose

Edited by Stowasser

Make sure you click economy ground or regular ground shipping. Shipping is free with any gc purchase.

ETA:did you click on the link in the original post? It takes you straight to the gc's then add the mani/pedi set and it should already have free shipping selected.

my order confirmation came like this :

Item:

Description: Bath & Body Works Red Gift Card

Quantity: 1 @ $31.00

Shipping Method: Ground, (3-5 business days)

I don't understand...first of all i picked the pink gc, and the pink mani/pedi set...came to $31 w/no tax or shipping...so why isn't my confirmation like everyone elses? :confused:

i saw that, but it also said that it was not valid on purchases of gift cards or e-gift cards - does that mean we can't use the $10 code to buy a gift card?? or that purchasing a gift card does not qualify us to get the $10 code? How can we know if our order qualifies is basically what i'm trying to find out :)

i saw that, but it also said that it was not valid on purchases of gift cards or e-gift cards - does that mean we can't use the $10 code to buy a gift card?? or that purchasing a gift card does not qualify us to get the $10 code? How can we know if our order qualifies is basically what i'm trying to find out :)

There is no way to know for sure. But It says offer not redeemable for cash, gc's etc. We spent $30 so should get the code. Usually they say that the code cannot be used to purchase gc's and that might be what you are talking about, but I didn't see where it says not valid on purchases of gc's. Either way we still got a cute mani/pedi set and a $25 gc to spend, so if it doesn't come it's not a big loss cause I will still use the gc on BF and I needed a mani/pedi set.

I took a look at the printable $10 off $30 coupon, and it says that "gift cards are not applicable to the minimum purchase requirement." I'm guessing that also applies to this deal...so for those of us who are temped to do this deal just based on the idea of getting $10 free (myself included ;) ), may want to reconsider. But...I can always use a $25 BBW gift card...Based on other's experiences, how strickly is this enforeced with online orders???

I took a look at the printable $10 off $30 coupon, and it says that "gift cards are not applicable to the minimum purchase requirement." I'm guessing that also applies to this deal...so for those of us who are temped to do this deal just based on the idea of getting $10 free (myself included ;) ), may want to reconsider. But...I can always use a $25 BBW gift card...Based on other's experiences, how strickly is this enforeced with online orders???

On the offer details it does not say anything about gift card purchases not applicable to minimum requirement, it only says the code cannot be used to purchase gift cards