HULK SMASH HANDS For ONLY $10 at Amazon.com HOT this Christmas!

magickallight

These are on SO many little boys Christmas Lists and NOW you can get them for 1/2 price at Amazon,com. :tongue1:HULK SMASH HANDS

List Price: $19.99

Price: $10.00 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $9.99 (50%)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41fXAZENBZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

"Hulk Smash!" Fans of the Incredible Hulk and Marvel Comics will immediately recognize the catch phrase, and other sayings and sounds, that comes out of these big, Hulk Smash Hands when you hit something or swing with them on. With The Incredible Hulk a favorite in theaters, these hands are sure to be a smashing good time for your child (and you!).

Realistic, Detailed Look

Kids will love pretending to be the Hulk, and with a very realistic look, it's easy to get carried away. In fact, we are very impressed with just how detailed the hands are -- both hands are clenched in fists and are entirely green but exhibit shading patterns that suggest different textures, depth, and intricacies such as bulging veins. The fingernails, in particular, are highly detailed. The hands are about 8 x 10 x 6 inches (WxHxD) When wearing the hands, you really get a sense of them being the Hulk's hands and not your own.

http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-78268-Hulk-Smash-Hands/dp/B000XUA6KG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1226372368&sr=8-1

I think these are great for only children or last children whos siblings no longer live at home! My boys would hit each other even more! But I think they are neat, just not going to work at our house!!! I wish they were more expensive so they didn't even tempt me for a second! LOL

I think these are great for only children or last children whos siblings no longer live at home! My boys would hit each other even more! But I think they are neat, just not going to work at our house!!! I wish they were more expensive so they didn't even tempt me for a second! LOL

Same here. My boys are 4 & 5 and who knows what they would do to each other...But they want them so badly:( I keep checking hoping Amazon would up the price before I fold.