sweetdiggity

Wish I'd seen this yesterday! :) I bought Biscuit the pup (gift from grandparents to my kids). Signed up this morning, though, so maybe they'll let me post that to my account. I tried but it said I had to wait 24 hours past the purchase date before they could credit it. That'd be $5 right there! :)

When I go to my rewards page there is a list of what I've purchased and for how much. But the amount they show is always less than what I actually paid. I don't understand why? It also has me under $150 and I am so over that. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes. I noticed this yesterday. My total what I've spent is about $10-$15 less than what it should be!!! I don't know why but it's bs. This is the price before tax, so before anyone goes saying it doesn't include tax, I know this. I have my total before tax and it's not matching up with what my rewards says.

Yes. I noticed this yesterday. My total what I've spent is about $10-$15 less than what it should be!!! I don't know why but it's bs. This is the price before tax, so before anyone goes saying it doesn't include tax, I know this. I have my total before tax and it's not matching up with what my rewards says.

I think I'll call tomorrow and ask why. I bought a video game for 59.99 but my rewards say 40 something. That's just an example, it's like that with everything.:confused:

• 3 weeks later...
I am so bummed! I found this thread, signed up and got the free shipping code. So I was so excited to use it towards the $50 doorbuster kitchen online tonight. The code says it is not valid until Dec 12th! I called and the lady said I could probably use it before Dec 12th, but that it takes 2 days to process. The kitchen will of course not be on sale tomorrow after noon. Drat!

I just registered my card that i got at the store online. It lists each item I have purchased separately and not the total amount of the transaction. I'm not going to go through each item cause that would take hours and hours (I'm a TRU junkie :yup:) I even got credit for the Wii even though I though Video Game Hardware was excluded. I thought I hadn't earned anything until I clicked on the "my promotion" tab and it showed all rewards. Thanks for reminding me for signing up!!

• 2 weeks later...