Target Toy Coupons Available

momofhaylee

Awesome! Are these for online use only? In store use only?

Will they be in tomorrows ad?

I can't remember if they had these available for online use last year, but these are to print to take to the store from what it looks like.

There is a link for the Toy Catalog on the left, but it isn't working yet. Maybe it will be in the paper tomorrow. :confused: Since the prices/coupons are only good until 11/26, I'm thinking (hoping) tomorrow would be the day.

I am looking to get Mario Kart and see they have the coupon there for it. Will this work with the buy 2 get 1 free promotion next week? Can I use the code online? I went today to purchase the games and price adjust tomorrow but there wasn't enough to want to buy!

I'd try, but it says not to be combined with any other offer...

These come in a separate supplement called the Toy Book or Toy Catalog. I would be shocked if they weren't in tomorrow's paper. They do not come out in the standard ad.

Oh I know, I just wanted to let her know it was not in today's paper. From what I have read it should be in the Sunday paper, I hope so. :)

These come in a separate supplement called the Toy Book or Toy Catalog. I would be shocked if they weren't in tomorrow's paper. They do not come out in the standard ad.

Oh I know, I just wanted to let her know it was not in today's paper. From what I have read it should be in the Sunday paper, I hope so. :)

Wow! isn't that wacky! they didn't put it out. They ALWAYS put it out about now. Maybe they aren't distributing it this year, just putting it in the store. Well, here is the online link to it:

Target Toy Catalog

Just an FYI, last year the coupons had a lot of flexibility as far as their systems went. You could use the Thomas coupons on other Thomas toys, etc. This year it seems to be really strict on letting you use it only for the items printed on it. Bummer! Also, I had trouble using them today because they were computer printed. Another one of those, we don't take these anymore, cashiers. Of course I argued and they took them, but be aware.

I used the Hasbro coupon and got Piktureka (sp?) for $13.99 after coupon and also the $5 Ultimate Lightsaber coupon with no problems. He didn't give me any trouble and he was even an older guy which worried me for a second - he just picked up his hand scanner and scanned in the bar code :)

I used the Hasbro coupon and got Piktureka (sp?) for $13.99 after coupon and also the $5 Ultimate Lightsaber coupon with no problems. He didn't give me any trouble and he was even an older guy which worried me for a second - he just picked up his hand scanner and scanned in the bar code :)

That's good. I went to a younger gal just to try to avoid problems, and it went the other way...

Just an FYI, last year the coupons had a lot of flexibility as far as their systems went. You could use the Thomas coupons on other Thomas toys, etc. This year it seems to be really strict on letting you use it only for the items printed on it. Bummer! Also, I had trouble using them today because they were computer printed. Another one of those, we don't take these anymore, cashiers. Of course I argued and they took them, but be aware.

Thanks for the FYI.

I was hoping to use the leggo one on a different castel. Are they coded for each specific toy?

Thanks for Posting this!!!! I wouldn't have known they existed. I can't believe they don't have a toy catalog. They weren't available in store either. At least not yet. But they are only good for the next three weeks. They better get them out if they are going to.

I used the $5.00 off Mario Kart Wii and the $5.00 off Twister Hopscotch. Two different cashiers without a question.

I think I want to use the $5.00 off the NERF N-STRIKE VULCAN BLASTER too. That looks cool. :yup:

My target had several of tthe toy coupon booklets attached to one of the toy endcaps. (kindof like a magazine stand) I didn't see them earlier in the week. Be on the lookout mabeye some of the other targets are doing this to