Sears Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

WOW - THEY HAVE NINTENDO DS's FOR REGULAR PRICE!!!!!! WHAT A DEAL!!!!!! This whole DS thing is ridiculous, come down on the price a little already!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY...ANYBODY.....

Makes me very happy I bought the pokemon version of the ds at TRU when they had that great sale. I got a game, an accessory, poster, skins, pokemon movie and the pokemon version ds for my pokemon obsessed son for pretty much the same price as that bundle. :yup:

All without having to duke it out or sweat about not getting the ONE item the child wants this year. Yes, very very happy. :yup:

am i the only one wondering if this is the ad that was gave to Brad by the company itself.

nope. this ad was posted elsewhere and sent here shortly after.

aaron and i are done typing up all the doorbuster items (which were half the ad) and we'll be adding most of the non-doorbuster items in the next hour or two so you can add them to your shopping lists on the BF site.

i swear i remember typing up some of these same items every single year for the last 5 years. sears doesn't change that much, lol.

All I can say about the Sears ad is a Front loading washer and dryer for $599 total. WOW.

The ad says Final pair price. I wonder if that means After Rebate?

Great deal on the washer and dryer. I would be all over this deal if I hadn't bought a set a few weeks ago.

The ad says Final pair price. I wonder if that means After Rebate?

Great deal on the washer and dryer. I would be all over this deal if I hadn't bought a set a few weeks ago.

no rebates.

washer is on sale for $559

dryer is on sale for $479

but if you buy both, you pay $599 total

Does the 40" Samsung LCD TV have a QAM Tuner? I looked for a manual with the specs on Samsung's Website, but was only able to find one that had a few extra letters on the model # (LN40A500T1F):

Yes it does have a QAM Tuner just do a search at sears and use 05771014000 as the item number.:yup:

It's the same price now.:g_shrug:

Edited by crazypurgatory

Brad, I read this again and where do you come up with the buy both, you pay $599 total?

The Kenmore washer and dryer set is $599.99 for both from 5am to noon. From noon Friday to Saturday the price goes up to $699.99 for the pair. Get there early if you really want them and save yourself $100 bucks.:)

Tv prices were not quite as cheap as I would have thought but still eyeing that Samsung 32" for 499 though...We usually don't do Sears on BF but its nice to see whats all out there!!

A couple DVDs may be worth the price matching at Walmart but I would have thought there would be more DVDs?!?! Expecially with quite a few good titles that either just came out or will be released right before BF...

am i the only one wondering if this is the ad that was gave to Brad by the company itself.

Ace is the one given to him. It doesn't look scanned -- looks like it was downloaded from a web page. Also, the Sears ad is the exact same scan as on another BF site and that site does not have an Ace scan.

Do I get a t-shirt for that, Brad?

Ace is the one given to him. It doesn't look scanned -- looks like it was downloaded from a web page. Also, the Sears ad is the exact same scan as on another BF site and that site does not have an Ace scan.

Do I get a t-shirt for that, Brad?

nope. the ace scan is the same one we posted in august.

The 26" is $400 dollars. The LCDs are still pretty much expensive for the smallat sears, in my opinion. I hope it gets lower for other black Friday ads.

I thought all the TVs were pretty expensive -- for BF. Despite the funky model number (PN50A400), that 50" 720p samsung looks like the same tv Best Buy has had on special lately. For $40 more I got a htib and free shipping without waiting in line.