RUN TO STAPLES!!!

CarpeDiem

They have 50 packs of DVD-R and DVD+R for $7.94 no limit in stores its saves you $25 instantly off each pack, reg $32.98 (online limit of 1)

Linksys Wireless-B router $59.98 - $15 instant savings & $40 easy rebate = $4.94 (this one is avail online)

1/0 Magic 16x max double layer internal dual format dvd drive

16x write, 8x rewrite. 16x read max speeds $99.98 - $30 instant savings - $30 easy rebate =$39.94

& LOTS MORE GREAT DEALS

STARTED TODAY ENDS THE 21st

GO GO GO GO

:)

They're made in Taiwan--I saw them while I was there, but I still have 2 full spindles and a partial left over from the Teon's on Black Friday. My inlaws ended up buying us some and I bought some (I think they were hinting that they wanted pics of the kids)

I thought everything was made there :gd_devild

It makes a big difference, because the Japan made ones are Taiyo Yuden, and then tend to be better quality. They last longer and you get a lot less coasters with them.

Really? I didn't know that.

Is they why the bootleg DVD's from China, and such sometimes don't work as bootleg DVD's from the United States?

... not that I'd buy anything bootleg

No, that's because they are set for a different region code. US and Canada have region code 1, so anything with a region code of anything else will not play on most DVD players or DVD software for your PC.

No, that's because they are set for a different region code. US and Canada have region code 1, so anything with a region code of anything else will not play on most DVD players or DVD software for your PC.

Unless you have found ways around that...

I had to for movies that I have bought. Movies bought on the local economy here have a different region code.

But the UPS I wanted still hasn't shown up even though it was supposed to be delivered yesterday :( I called again today and they are sending out another one and I just have to refuse whichever one gets here second--according to the person at Staples they are using a delivery company called Velocity--In all of my shopping, I've never heard of Velocity at all!!