Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Official Coke Rewards Thread - part 2

313 replies to this topic

#31 lelee24  OFFLINE  

lelee24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 188 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 19, 2008 - 6:25 pm

Just have to share....finally got enough points and they put my cooler bag back on the site...although for more than it was originally! Anyway, got my 12 pack coke cooler bag inthe mail yesterday....yeah! Now I have something to haul those drinks to the pool!
I love the whole Black Friday Season!::yup:

#32 amberleigh2  OFFLINE  

amberleigh2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 19, 2008 - 7:11 pm

uggg that hurt I just used all but 8 points....that was alot of saving for the very little I'm getting!!:(

#33 ixrayu05  OFFLINE  

ixrayu05

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 19, 2008 - 8:52 pm

I ordered the $25 subway gift card! I know how you feel, I have been keeping mine and my mom's and I only have like 50 left over. It would take me 5 years to get the TV:cheesy:
If it's on sale...I will buy it!:yup:

#34 jdoug  OFFLINE  

jdoug

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 9:59 am

Just got this email We have some exciting news to share. You can now enter codes for points from your favorite Coca-Cola beverages for another year. My Coke Rewards® has been extended until 12/31/2009. This means that you can continue to redeem codes until 11/30/2009 and spend your points through the end of the year. The points you have already saved up will carry over into the New Year as well. :g_dance:

#35 wendygraham  OFFLINE  

wendygraham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 10:35 am

Just got this email

We have some exciting news to share. You can now enter codes for points from your favorite Coca-Cola beverages for another year. My Coke Rewards® has been extended until 12/31/2009. This means that you can continue to redeem codes until 11/30/2009 and spend your points through the end of the year. The points you have already saved up will carry over into the New Year as well. :g_dance:

awesome! thanks:D

#36 Marian2007  OFFLINE  

Marian2007

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 10:57 am

awesome! thanks:D

so can you still redeem codes until 12/31/09?or just spend them?

#37 jaedynstarr2001  OFFLINE  

jaedynstarr2001

want to babysit?!?!?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 4:55 pm

so can you still redeem codes until 12/31/09?or just spend them?

Just got this email

We have some exciting news to share. You can now enter codes for points from your favorite Coca-Cola beverages for another year. My Coke Rewards® has been extended until 12/31/2009. This means that you can continue to redeem codes until 11/30/2009 and spend your points through the end of the year. The points you have already saved up will carry over into the New Year as well. :g_dance:

the email states that the program is extended,meaning the whole program, entering and redeeming
:bonk: Mom of baby triplets and a 7yr old with major attitude!:bonk:

#38 sibyll  OFFLINE  

sibyll

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 21, 2008 - 9:44 am

I didn't get this e-mail. As of today (Nov 21), the Rules section of the web site still says codes may be entered until December 31, 2008, and the promotion will end January 31, 2009.

#39 jdoug  OFFLINE  

jdoug

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 21, 2008 - 3:53 pm

I'm a member of My Coke Rewards community, and we get notices first.

#40 BellaMia  OFFLINE  

BellaMia

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 21, 2008 - 5:44 pm

I didn't get the email either and have been a member for a few years now. Hey, where can I find the deal on the coupons for free Coke like Jen posts about? I think it is for 12 packs but I could be wrong. We go through Coke pretty quickly so those would come in handy.

#41 jenesparza  OFFLINE  

jenesparza

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 21, 2008 - 5:53 pm

I didn't get the email either and have been a member for a few years now.

Hey, where can I find the deal on the coupons for free Coke like Jen posts about? I think it is for 12 packs but I could be wrong. We go through Coke pretty quickly so those would come in handy.

they put up the free 12pks for 240 points. every once in a while...it just ended, usually when they do have it its like for a week at a time. right now the only ones i've seen is the
b1g1 free coupons and the i think its a dollar off coupons. these coupons i've got before too and they usually let me print two from my printer, which ain't a bad deal.

#42 BellaMia  OFFLINE  

BellaMia

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 21, 2008 - 6:24 pm

Thanks jen. If you see them again, could you let me know please? I'll try to keep my eye out for them though. Thanks again!

#43 BellaMia  OFFLINE  

BellaMia

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 196 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 21, 2008 - 6:29 pm

I forgot to mention that Coke emailed me a little while ago and the email mentioned this offer:

Buy a Card,
Get a Free Meal

Get a FREE meal when you buy a $20 Fazoli's Gift Card. You will receive a free entree (valued up to $5) and a Coca-Cola Beverage.

Oh, and it didn't say anything about extending the rewards program. I sure hope they do though. I want something good. Haven't got much out of the whole deal.

#44 jdoug  OFFLINE  

jdoug

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 21, 2008 - 8:29 pm

Is anyone else a member? Not Coke rewards, but My Coke Rewards Community?

https://www.mycokere...mmunity.com/app

If you are, you should log in. It says on the first page that it will continue.

#45 figarotigger  OFFLINE  

figarotigger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 21, 2008 - 10:48 pm

The Subway card redemptions are back. It is 280 points for a $10 gift card-limit 1 redemption per account. 720 points for a $25 gift card-limit 2 per account. I wish there had been 2 allowed at the $10 level, but since I have missed out on the other giftcard redemptions because of how quickly they are depleted, I will take what I can get. Good Luck! The shipping and handling fees are included in the code, so the gift card is free-It has snowflakes on it for the season.

Wow!!!!!:eyepoppin Received my $10 Coke rewards card on 11/21-just ordered the 17th-the card did NOT have the snowflakes design, just was a regular std. Subway-but I'm still happy.
Best turnaround I've had for a Coke reward.

#46 GrannyGray  OFFLINE  

GrannyGray

• PipPipPip
  • 2 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 22, 2008 - 5:00 am

Is anyone else a member? Not Coke rewards, but My Coke Rewards Community?

https://www.mycokere...mmunity.com/app

If you are, you should log in. It says on the first page that it will continue

I guess that I am too old.........said that I did not qualify to be a member.

#47 sibyll  OFFLINE  

sibyll

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 22, 2008 - 4:01 pm

Wow!!!!!:eyepoppin Received my $10 Coke rewards card on 11/21-just ordered the 17th-the card did NOT have the snowflakes design, just was a regular std. Subway-but I'm still happy.
Best turnaround I've had for a Coke reward.

The $25 Subway cards are GONE. I was still able to get a $10.

#48 klastar  OFFLINE  

klastar

Go Ravens Go!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 24, 2008 - 8:36 pm

Just rerc'd this in my e-mail:

You can enter codes for points from your favorite Coca-Cola beverages for another year. My Coke Rewards® has been extended until 12/31/2009. This means that you can continue to earn points through 11/30/2009 and redeem points through 12/31/2009*.

Don't wait until next year for rewarding experiences; you'll find plenty of great rewards and stacks of exciting sweeps right now at mycokerewards.com. It's time to benefit from something you already do – buy, drink and enjoy.

The revised rules with points extension will become effective and be posted to the site on January 1, 2009. Until then, check out the FAQs for more information.

#49 klastar  OFFLINE  

klastar

Go Ravens Go!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 3:06 am

Double Points is coming. Wednesday, December 17th is Double Points day on all Coca-Cola Classic, Cherry, Vanilla and Caffeine Free Coke 12 packs. So stock up and get ready to earn double rewards, just in time for the holidays!

#50 Crue2001  OFFLINE  

Crue2001

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 1:20 pm

Double Points is coming. Wednesday, December 17th is Double Points day on all Coca-Cola Classic, Cherry, Vanilla and Caffeine Free Coke 12 packs. So stock up and get ready to earn double rewards, just in time for the holidays!

Is there a limit on the double point days...like the normal 10 per day code entry?

#51 tiffbiles  OFFLINE  

tiffbiles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 3:14 pm

I've been collecting Coke reward points all year to use for Christmas gifts and when I went on yesterday they were all gone. Several hundred of them! According to my history, they "expired due to inactivity". Has this happened to anyone else? I'm furious and wrote to let them know that I would no longer waste my time and money on Coke. :mad:
I never buy, before I try.

#52 jenesparza  OFFLINE  

jenesparza

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 3:49 pm

I've been collecting Coke reward points all year to use for Christmas gifts and when I went on yesterday they were all gone. Several hundred of them! According to my history, they "expired due to inactivity". Has this happened to anyone else? I'm furious and wrote to let them know that I would no longer waste my time and money on Coke. :mad:

man i can't believe that! I would definitely contact them and tell them your intentions... they are usually pretty good with their customer service (i've always had good results everytime i've had a problem) I would think they wouldn't expire since some items you would have to save for a very long time in order to get... If you do contact them please posts on what happens. i'm interested to know... I hope they take care of you

#53 klastar  OFFLINE  

klastar

Go Ravens Go!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 345 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 4:21 pm

I don't know if this applies but rule 4 in the rules states this: Any points remaining in a enrolle's account which has remained inactive for a period of 90 days or more will be forfeited without compensation. Failure to either credit or redeem points from account constitutes inactivity for purposes of this condition.

#54 kmbrly  OFFLINE  

kmbrly

Going in circles

• 2,669 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 4:24 pm

I've had that happen before, but I hadn't logged onto the site at that time in something like 8 or 9 months (maybe even > a year). Then when I decided I was going to enter codes again, my balance was "0". (I think it was only somewhere around 75 or so that I lost).

Here's what I found on their FAQ.

When do my points expire?

When you redeem your codes for points, they are assigned an expiration date. You will receive a reminder message notifying you that your points will soon expire. Per the MyCokeRewards rules, any points remaining in an Account which has remained inactive for a period of 90 days or more will be forfeited without compensation. (We define inactivity as not entering a code or redeeming a reward.) You will receive email messages notifying you that your points are close to expiring.

To keep your point balance all you need to do is log on and enter 1 code, or redeem a reward every 90 days. It's simple.

Edit: LOL I guess I type about 3 minutes too slow.

#55 kmbrly  OFFLINE  

kmbrly

Going in circles

• 2,669 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 4:31 pm

(In your opinion) Is it worth spending 100 pts for 1 month of Pogo?? (I've already used up all the pogo "freebies" I can find. LOL)

#56 conj  OFFLINE  

conj

WHats My function, you ask?

• 8,311 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 5:50 pm

I got the 3 month of pogo :D
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!

Knowledge does not dissolve integrity - Conj

#57 jdoug  OFFLINE  

jdoug

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 6:49 pm

Just got this email. Double Points is coming. Wednesday, December 17th is Double Points day on all Coca-Cola Classic, Cherry, Vanilla and Caffeine Free Coke 12 packs. So stock up and get ready to earn double points.

#58 kmbrly  OFFLINE  

kmbrly

Going in circles

• 2,669 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 6:56 pm

Just got this email.
Double Points is coming. Wednesday, December 17th is Double Points day on all Coca-Cola Classic, Cherry, Vanilla and Caffeine Free Coke 12 packs. So stock up and get ready to earn double points.

Just those flavors only?? I have Coke Zero codes waiting to put in, and the codes my sister sends me are Caffeine Free Diet Coke.

#59 neile457  OFFLINE  

neile457

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 7:29 pm

the last time I tried to double points on 24 pks, it voided my 10 codes I put in, and the codes didn't register. So I lost 200 points (that should have been doubled)

#60 kmbrly  OFFLINE  

kmbrly

Going in circles

• 2,669 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 13, 2008 - 8:27 pm

the last time I tried to double points on 24 pks, it voided my 10 codes I put in, and the codes didn't register. So I lost 200 points (that should have been doubled)

24 pks? I thought they only doubled the 12 pks.
If yours were supposed to double and didn't, did you contact them? I had a problem on a previous "doubles" day where their site was down most of the day. It took f-o-r-e-v-e-r for the site to process single code. It was after midnight before I finally got some of mine entered. I contacted them a day or so later pretty much just to let them know how disappointed I was in their site being down for "maintenance". They reviewed my acct, and went ahead and doubled the codes I had entered after midnight.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users