Another Pizza Hut deal? You bet! ($6.99 for a large 1-topping pizza!)

MarkRaby

Hey guys,

As you know, my favorite hobby is finding out all the glitches on Pizza Hut's online ordering system -- I swear their webmaster must be like a high school student or something.

Large 1-topping pizzas are usually $9.99, and you can find coupons pretty easily to get one for $8.99. However, if you want to get one for only $6.99, use the following coupon code: 61

Here's what's interesting about this. The coupon "61" is supposed to be for a medium 1-topping pizza, but for some reason, when setting up your pizza (i.e. which topping you want), you can make it a large pizza.

Of course, remember to use coupon FS as well to get some free breadsitcks -- that's a $14 order for only $7.

--Mark--

Hey guys. I just tried this out today. It worked, no problem. I even used the "FS" code twice and got two free orders of breadsticks! That's a large 1-topping pizza and two orders of breadsticks for $6.99. Just thought you might want to know that I verified that the offer will work. (Possibly YMMV of course)

--Mark--

you're getting as good at that as I am at putting together coupon combos at the grocery store.

Speaking of which,yesterday there was a coupon for a free lays stax when you buy 3 of the following,cheetos,tostitos chips and/or tostitos dip.

The other day I found on bags of tostitos chips buy 2 chips get a dip free.

I went to the store today and bought 2 bags of tostitos chips,cheese dip,and a can of stax.Used 1.00/2 on the chips and the 2 free coupons,got all of them for 4.00.Too bad I didn't have a cents off coupon for the dip or stax,could have been almost free. :2offtopic

Dh is in the field this week so it's just me and the kids till Friday. I think I know what I'm doing for dinner tomorrow, LOL! Although it'd have to be carry-out for me. The local Pizza Hut doesn't do online orders for delivery but they accept them for carry-out.

Hey guys. I just tried this out today. It worked, no problem. I even used the "FS" code twice and got two free orders of breadsticks! That's a large 1-topping pizza and two orders of breadsticks for $6.99. Just thought you might want to know that I verified that the offer will work. (Possibly YMMV of course)

--Mark--

I couldnt get it to work :(

The 61 coupon did not work for me, but the FS coupon did.

Actually, what I did was use another pizza coupon, since the 61 coupon didn't work, and I am getting 2 medium 1-topping pizzas for $10.99. I used the FS coupon twice and am getting 2 orders of breadsticks free. I can only do carryout when ordering online but after my Papa John's fiasco I'm quite willing to go get my own food, even though I'll have to take all 3 kids along.

AAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH. My order didn't go through. It said I could try by phone, so I did. The girl on the phone said the "FS" code only worked on internet orders; they have no way of giving anyone that deal over the phone. So I tried again online and it won't let me place any orders, because "your last order was placed less than 15 minutes ago. You must currently contact your local store by phone to place any additional orders."

I'm hoping that in a few minutes, it'll have passed the 15-minute mark and will let me do it...otherwise it looks like I am just plain not meant to have pizza tonight. :curse:

Edit: Well, I tried again, and it still won't go through. I'm so mad...I'm going to complain. The website specifically says that my order didn't go through but I can place it by calling the restaurant...then the restaurant won't take the coupon codes or give me the deal. I don't understand my horrible luck with pizza lately.

that is odd that it would allow you to use a cents off code on a medium for a large.I tried this and niether the 61 or fs are available in our area.Based on what you are saying I looked at the coupons and tired to figure out which would give me the most dollars off on a order.I tried to order 2 large pizzas and then submitted a code for pizza,breadsticks,and wings.It said that I had not selected all the items.I really didn't go any further with this.

I was thinking that it would just give me a certain amount off no matter what I ordered and I guess it's not. :g_shrug:

Do like me and call Papa John's! Boy, this pizza is good! Price was a bit more but well worth it.

Hope you get one soon.

ROFL. I'm guessing you did not see my rant the other day about them. I did get free pizza out of it, but after waiting two hours for food, my night was pretty much ruined. The kids were in horrible moods and the second they were done eating they had to go to bed--it was not a fun night. I love the taste of Papa John's pizza; it is by far the best out of any big chain. But it's going to be awhile before I order from them again. It was the first time I had problems getting my food promptly but now I'm going to be too nervous of a repeat problem. And I'm still upset they told me the food was on its way only to have them tell dh 15 min later that it was marked as a carry-out order. I absolutely cannot stand people who lie to me.

That's an awfully small graphic...I can't tell what you ordered or how much it cost. But I'm not sure I want to know, I'll probably be jealous LOL.

You'll have to take my word for it -- it was two large pepperoni pizzas and two orders of breadsticks for $0.00! I had to enter special coupons I got from their "VIP" program, but they didn't ask for them when I picked them up, so I got to use them a later time again (in which they unfortunately asked for them)

--Mark--

Wow, great code glitch. I just ordered some pizza and buffalo wings + a couple of free breadsticks, and when I went to go pick it up, they were all suspicious about how I got so much for so cheap. I had like 4 people looking at my order and at the price. Well lucky for me the next nearest pizzahut is just as far away as the one that will deliever to my house, so I guess I'll order from them next time. I joined the VIP this month too and hope to get the free pizza coupon in the mail to use the other glitch

Thanks markraby for all the great tips for pizzahut :2woot:

Guest DigDoug
This is too cool! I ordered just to get the deal. LOL $8.86 for pizza and 2 orders of breadsticks. They accepted my order.