Target Grand Opening deals?

Saderchick

Big sign on the side of the building. Wondering if the 'soft opening' might be happening this week. Might have to drive by and check it out!

Thanks to all for the info!:)

Our grand opening in Derby KS is Sunday 10.12.08. Thier soft open was yesterday, Wednesday 10.08.08.

Saderchick, are you in Northeast CT? The soft opening was yesterday.

No, I'm in Massachusetts. I THOUGHT the soft opening (in Stoughton, MA) was yesterday, and went in the morning. Lovely, though of course I'm waiting for clearance deals. Lots of "New Store Specials," mostly housewares. Today, the receptionist at my dentists' said she went on Tuesday, the 7th! (I drove by in the a.m but they weren't open yet!!)

I also got the $5 off $25 and coupons in a mailer today. Our new store opens the 12th also (in Fort Wayne).

Target Southwest is actually open now(soft opening). We were in Wednesday night and it was packed. I was digging the new carts, they drove like a dream :D I'm probably too far away (I live way up in NW FW, probably to far away to get an opening flyer, but did spy another gal who looked like she had some kind of flyer/coupon).

Maybe you live too far away?

I asked them why they said well we send out to the nearest so many people I said really and they said yes and we don't send them out a company does it for them but we are a very small area really for population wise lots of land little amount of people so I think they did so many miles around the Target

I checked out our new one in Stoughton,and really didn't find any bargains,have to wait for clearance.

I found a bunch of things that should be clearance hopefully they will start marking them down soon .They had the digital picture frames ,disney pirates and camp rock mix sticks ,dvd players, guitars,cameras and a lot of other electronics all full price that should be 75% off also a lot of kitchen electronics that are full price still. But the store is cool I love the shopping cart escalator.

I can't see it either..says I am banned but i saw it yesterday..much be a glitch in the system.

I wonder why i'm banned from seeing the first page of this thread. anybody else having this problem??

is it ok or is it still saying you are banned? is it on this thread that it's saying that?