print coupon: free bowling pass for 6 (Brunswick Zone)

veronicalfb

I could totally hug you!!!!!!!!

I JUST called Sat to get the price for bowling for my son's bday.

The 6 people package w/shoe rental and pitcher of soda was $64.99!!!!!

please let my center be participating.....

can u pm me where you found the Q? thanks!

I could totally hug you!!!!!!!!

I JUST called Sat to get the price for bowling for my son's bday.

The 6 people package w/shoe rental and pitcher of soda was $64.99!!!!!

please let my center be participating.....

can u pm me where you found the Q? thanks!

I know this may sound dumb, but when I print it, it prints out tiny...how do I get it to print out normal and has anybody actually used it yet successfully?? TIA great find:)

I know this may sound dumb, but when I print it, it prints out tiny...how do I get it to print out normal and has anybody actually used it yet successfully?? TIA great find:)

i haven't used it myself, but have heard that other have used it successfully. there should be settings when the 'print' screen comes up to change how large it prints.

I copied it to my clipboard and pasted into a Word Doc. I am sure if you do that you can adjust the sizes! HTH!

I copied it to my clipboard and pasted into a Word Doc. I am sure if you do that you can adjust the sizes! HTH!

Thanks, that worked:) Riverside, huh? real close to me, I'm in Corona, I was thinking of trying at the Brunswick in Norco...hope it works;)

hmmm... when you go to that brunswick site and sign up for offers/ coupons it says "All Bonus Zone coupons are personalized and identification is required for coupon redemption."

so I don't know if this one will work..

BTW when you sign up they send a B1G1 coupon- might be good for someone... no locations in VA for me :(