Countdown to Black Friday / Who else is getting antsy?

julz0420

*First post!*

I’m getting excited too! :D I love BF so much! Its fun in a really COLD way Lol! I’m going on my.. 4th year, so this should be awesome as always (even know last year was a MESS!). I’m kind of the organizer of my friends for this event. Now I got them all saving their money up so they can get something awesome! oh, and Best Buy again this year, of course!!!

Nice to meet you all!!!

This is the first year that I don't need anything. Due to the super clearances at Target and other stores' sales, I've found everything. Amazon.com has helped too. Technically I don't have to go out this BF as Im done with everyone. (of course though I will go out). My husband is already rolling his eyes as he knows Im supposedly done too and knows I'll impulse buy. lol

now i am really getting antsy.........seems like we are past due for a ad, I wonder if after all of the legal issues last year if things are going to be kept under wraps better this year........:(

I am getting so antsy now too. I bet with each year it will be later and later that we see the ads because of the legal issues and such.

I've actually chatted with the owners of the other BF sites and all of us want a longer summer vacation and won't be posting any ads that we get until October 15th, so come back then :D

OK Brad, it's October 15. Where are the ads????? :eyepoppin

We are chomping at the bit here, you have us all under your spell now, so please show us the ads!! lol. :gdparanoid: