Countdown to Black Friday / Who else is getting antsy?

julz0420

I'm not too antsy... yet. My sister(my bf shopping buddy) and I have talked about it some though already. I am on here year round, several times a day usually so I wouldn't say I have been checking GD more now compared to any other day of the year, lol. :D

O.K. even though I think you may be holding out on me, I have a set date goal in mind. That will give me plenty of time to advertise this wonderful T-Shirt I'll be getting soon (Hint, Hint, Hint) and then people will ask me what it is all about and I will give them the awesome low down!!!!!

Im normally antsy on the day after black friday LOL.. waiting for the next year.. But, I am hanging up my black friday hat for camping out at best buy for 2 yrs. We are going on trips and every dime is going towards the trips. I will probably just go here in town since kids are all getting clothes for christmas this year :tongue1:

Anyone else having BF dreams?

I started having dreams about BF beginning of September. They tend to be more nightmarish though...they usually revovle around the door opening (usually Target) and me in a 'dazed and confused' feeling. I usually can't find anything or everything is gone, then I wake up. Or else the worst BF dream is when I oversleep and missed everything, the worse thing that could happen :eek:

If that's not being antsy I don't know what it is!!

Anyone else having BF dreams?

I started having dreams about BF beginning of September. They tend to be more nightmarish though...they usually revovle around the door opening (usually Target) and me in a 'dazed and confused' feeling. I usually can't find anything or everything is gone, then I wake up. Or else the worst BF dream is when I oversleep and missed everything, the worse thing that could happen :eek:

If that's not being antsy I don't know what it is!![/quote

I have these BAD dreams every year too!! They usually involve me forgetting my money or over sleeping! Which is why I think I find it impossible to sleep at all before I go shopping that morning.

(I don't know what I did wrong with this quote? Sorry.)

One here every other minute!!! Well that might be an exaggeration...but pretty close! Can't wait for the next flyer but the anticipation is part of the journey!

I meant to say...:DOn here every other minute!!! Well that might be an exaggeration...but pretty close! Can't wait for the next flyer but the anticipation is part of the journey!

I am so antsy and excited that I had a dream (nightmare) about BF. I dreamed that it was late afternoon on Thanksgiving Day and I had not seen any ads on GD and I did not have any papers or ads and I was going everywhere trying to find a paper and I couldn't find a paper ANYWHERE!! It was horrible!!! I drove by Best Buy and the line already had about several hundred people in it so I knew that I wouldn't be getting anything at Best Buy.

I have been buying stuff for BF when I find it on sale like 20 degree sleeping bags and leather gloves, last year I wasn't prepared but I will be this year.

ME! ME! ME!:eyepoppin I am going through withdrawl up here! I even have a couple aunts who might come with me for the first time ever. Plus, I am so freaking organized this year I am scaring myself. I actually found a couple of good sales and bought my sister's gifts already. I have everything logged in "the book" so I can keep track of stuff (unlike previous years where I bought stuff and forgot about it :) ). The book is also kept under constant supervision so nosy minds don't get ahold of it! I have lists of things I need to buy or who wants what, the money being stashed away and now I just NEED to know what will be onsale to finalize the plan of attack!

Brenda

I was avoiding this site because the family had planned to go camping in North Ga mountains for the Holiday. I did not want to tease myself. Well we decided today not to go due to the economy and we are not sure how much work the dh will have. I was dissappointed at first since I have never been in this area and then it popped in my head that I can now go shopping w/ my two oldest boys(19 and 15) like we have been doing for 5 years now. So yes I am very antsy. If I can't afford but to buy one thing I will be there for all the excitement.