*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

Ok, I Was Planning On Signing Up For This On Friday Night Or Saturday And I Was On Here On Saturday And Was Going To Sign Up But Something Happened To My Computer :( And Had To Be Taken To Best Buy Yesterday To Be Fixed. So Now I Am Back On And I Was Wondering If There Was Anyway I Could Still Sign Up To Do A Few Of These Exchanges?? Pretty Pretty PLEASE :crossfing

ok, I'm still waiting on the SS and ornament names, have all the labels done for my cards :) question is, for those of you who have done this before, what kinds of things have you gotten for your secret santa?

i did the summer exchange and I did a huge box of things that I got at charity auction and functions also a box of mm mars candy as I live in the state it is made.

ok, I'm still waiting on the SS and ornament names, have all the labels done for my cards :) question is, for those of you who have done this before, what kinds of things have you gotten for your secret santa?

I participated in the summer exchange, I bought my SSS items from her list and then sent some fun summer things I thought she would enjoy.

Can't wait to get my SS name.

I have not gotten my lists yet, but I do have a question. This is my 1st time doing the SS. What kinds of things do you get for your SS. Are we given a list of likes, or actual things they actually want? I only gave Eve my likes. I am so excited. This is going to be so much fun.

You can always ask Eve to ask your SS certain questions. IE say your going to Disney and you want to bring back something from there you could say what's their fav disney character or If you see something like a T shirt that you want to add in and you need a size just ask Eve and she will ask the person so you SS does not know whom u are.

check previous threads, middle to end usually

I have not gotten my lists yet, but I do have a question. This is my 1st time doing the SS. What kinds of things do you get for your SS. Are we given a list of likes, or actual things they actually want? I only gave Eve my likes. I am so excited. This is going to be so much fun.

i give you ss what ever info you gave me

You can always ask Eve to ask your SS certain questions. IE say your going to Disney and you want to bring back something from there you could say what's their fav disney character or If you see something like a T shirt that you want to add in and you need a size just ask Eve and she will ask the person so you SS does not know whom u are.

i try to help best i can :)

I got my names!!!! This is going to me so much fun. When do we start mailing things out??? I don't want everyone to know this time like over the summer. LOL

My SS will now be bought until BF this year more than likely. I want to wait to find the best possible gifts. But I am buying my orinament this week. When can I mail it out?