*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

Uh.....don't freak out, but make that 8....yes...EIGHT...packages that SHOULD be coming....

ROFL.....

Here are the elves:

Hockeyfanomo

vsa3janes

rmV73

Lilquiet

Bugsette

racerfan

grandmaWK

These are all the people who have been communicating with me about shipping, putting together packages etc.

Not 100% how many have "physically" shipped yet.

The main one I'm concerned about at the moment is racerfan....I "think" she shipped before she had the correct zip code....after all the zip code confusion.....

It would sure be a shame if it comes back....can't help but wonder if the zip code confusion is the reason there was never an original SS gift to begin with....maybe we can't be too hard on the original SS...whoever that was...I don't even know who? Never did my research there...lol.

Anyway...as you can see there are PLENTY of elves...I couldn't say no when people wanted to help...even after wa already had a few working on stuff.....

Isn't is wonderful how nice all the GD'ers are to each other? What a great group! :D

Uh.....don't freak out, but make that 8....yes...EIGHT...packages that SHOULD be coming....

ROFL.....

Here are the elves:

Hockeyfanomo

vsa3janes

rmV73

Lilquiet

Bugsette

racerfan

grandmaWK

These are all the people who have been communicating with me about shipping, putting together packages etc.

The main one I'm concerned about at the moment is racerfan....I "think" she shipped before she had the correct zip code....after all the zip code confusion.....

It would sure be a shame if it comes back....can't help but wonder if the zip code confusion is the reason there was never an original SS gift to begin with....maybe we can't be too hard on the original SS...whoever that was...I don't even know who? Never did my research there...lol.

Anyway...as you can see there are PLENTY of elves...I couldn't say no when people wanted to help...even after wa already had a few working on stuff.....

Isn't is wonderful how nice all the GD'ers are to each other? What a great group! :D

I got the correct zip code. I was unable to ship on Monday since my kids decided to take turns getting sick. One Monday One Tuesday. Then we got hit by the snowstorm, and they were out of school for 2 days. They finally went back today, and now I have their bug. The package is going out tomorrow my DH is shipping it himself since he will be home. I already told Grizelle. I hope she likes everything.

That is so nice of you all! I really think she deserves it for waiting so patiently! And yes despite what you think, I really think you have been very patient. I know I would have been very upset to not get a gift when everyone else got such wonderful gifts. I hope to see pics!! lol

ROFL.....

Here are the elves:

Hockeyfanomo

vsa3janes

rmV73

Lilquiet

Bugsette

racerfan

grandmaWK

OH THAT IS GREAT. WE REALLY DO HAVE A GREAT BUNCH HERE.

that might have been the reason, idk:confused:, shopping mom had said the package was returned to her..... but she hasn't said anything else since 12/29 when she was suppose to have reshipped:confused:

I did not participate in the exchange but I remember seeing another thread not long ago talking about ppl not following through in the exchange and decided to peek in on this thread tonight and I wanted to say its pretty awesome what you guys are doing!

It's Christmas in February!!!

I went to the mailbox today and had TWO that's right TWO boxes:) YAY!

The first is from Stephanie from NJ:

The girls went crazy over the chapstick, Ellie loved Dora and the twins loves the Strawberry Shortcake pens. I can't wait to put the foot scrub to work! Thank you soooo much!!!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/4gr8girls/scrapbooking002.jpg

The next came from Ohio. Only a first intial and I don't want to post the last name;) The box was chock full of goodies and homemade goodies....YUUUUM! Oh and I have a snowmen fetish so I was instantly in love! Thank you sooo much!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/4gr8girls/scrapbooking003.jpg

Thanks again ladies! You do not know how excited I was. I was so excited I was opening the boxes while I was driving down the road. Probably not a good idea but I couldn't wait to get home. It's a 30 minute drive! I know I waited this long, what is 30 more minutes...lol!

Grizellie: I'm the on from Ohio.... glad it finally arrived I was getting worried becuase it's almost been 2 weeks.

Oh ok...lol! I wasn't sure but I thought maybe you since you had OH under your name;)

The mail is very slow! I have friends that have used EXPRESS mail and it has taken over a week. It's ridiculous. Thanks again!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I went to the mailbox yesterday and had several packages waiting for me. Let me show you all the goodness I found inside of these boxes! I am still beside myself with all the goodies and kindness that has been given to ME!

From Vicki (vsa3janes)

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/4gr8girls/Hedgesfamily09074.jpg

I LOVE all the stuff with the letter G on it. So fun!!! Oh and everything was individually wrapped so I had a good time opening presents;) Thank you so much!!!

Next was from racerfan

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/4gr8girls/Hedgesfamily09071.jpg

Ok, I LOVE snowmen and that from was PERFECT!! The Bath N Body Works stuff was great too!!! The chocolate was a big hit amongst the ranks and Avi was excited about his doggy ornament! Thank you so much!!!

Next up from hockeyfanamo

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/4gr8girls/Hedgesfamily09076.jpg

I LOVE Harry and David and this basket is beautiful and perfect! Thank so much for the basket!!!

Last but NOT least!! From Sunny

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/4gr8girls/Hedgesfamily09065.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/4gr8girls/Hedgesfamily09072.jpg

(I had to take it in 2 pics because little Ellie ran off with some stuff...ha!)

Sunny, thank you so much for all the goodies. I am excited about my Warm Vanilla sugar stuff from Bath N Body Works! The girls LOVED the little mini books and the poppers! The eggs are simply GORGEOUS! (One did break in transit...I was very sad!) The rest were perfect though!

I can't thank you enough for taking this task on of making sure I got a gift. You went above and beyond and have just spoiled me rotten. I appreciate everything you have done for me. Words can not express the gratitude I have!

Thank you to everybody who was willing to send to me even though you had already sent to your SS. It means so much to me. I am overwhelmed and overjoyed buy the hearts and spirits of all of you!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Grazie mille!!

Now you have surprised me too. My package was sent off on Monday, and you received it already. That was real fast. I was getting worried when everyone was saying that theirs was taking 2 weeks or more to get to you. I thought mine was going to arrive when you were away on vacation in Belgium. I am happy that you like everything. MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

:cheesy: Awesome.

:gdclap::gdnum1::clapping::woot2::gdthums:

I'm sorry to say this...:g_shrug: BUT---From now on I think people are going secretly HOPE they don't get a gift...and that the elves will be out to rescue them....rofl....:tongue1:

Anyway, I'm glad you like your things....I think you still have a couple more coming? Did you get from --- hold on---gotta see who else ---and see who you got from....cause I think there were eight? Ok---got it...I *think* you still have two more...GrandmaWK and rmV73.... :)