*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

OK, I'm going to host the 2008 :holiday01:holiday15Secret Santa, card:mail: exchange, cookie:chocochip exchange and ornament :holiday07exchange!

If you want in, please E-MAIL ME at [email protected] by Nov. 1st with the following info:

* Which of the exchanges you would like to join (can be one or more)::holiday10

- Secret Santa

- Ornament Exchange

- Card Exchange (maybe include your favorite cookie recipe inside the cards - you don't have to but i think it would be fun)

- Cookie Exchange

* If you want to be an "elf" :holiday11(an elf is somebody that will send out a gift if somebody else never receives theirs)

* Your likes / dislikes (this is important)

* Do you mind home-made:1cook: food (such as cookies)? Yes or No - I ask this simply because some people love sending/getting this type of stuff, while others will not want to offend anyone but will only throw it away - a waste to both sender and receiver

* GottaDeal.com Forum user name

* Your Name & Mailing Address

* Anything else you want told to your exchange partner... optional and not necessary

anything that you might want to tell may be?

What's your favorite color?

Whats your favorite flower?

What's your favorite candy?

What's your favorite movie?

What's your favorite author?

What's your favorite candle scent?

What's your favorite vacation spot?

What's your favorite thing to collect?

What's your favorite thing to do during your me time?

Do you have kiddos?

Are you married?

allergic to anything?

Please print or write info down that I send about your partner - that way you have it if something happens and you can't get online for awhile

RULES:

1. Ornament Exchange - there's a MINIMUM of :gd_dollar5 before shipping and extras. If you choose to spend more, please don't be disappointed if your partner doesn't.

2. Secret Santa - there's a MINIMUM of :gd_dollar10 before shipping and extras. If you choose to spend more, please don't be disappointed if your partner doesn't.

3. Delivery confirmation is a MUST. Please E-MAIL ME at [email protected] with the DC tracking # ASAP after you send your package.

4. Please, no junk. Everything must be new and unused.:2new:

6. The last day to ship is Saturday, December 6th (if you cannot ship by this date you must ship priority ASAP as i have given plenty of time.):mail:

7. You CAN join one, two, three or all four of the exchanges - just let me know in your e-mail.

8. This is not a GottaDeal.com sanctioned event, so participate at your own risk. The site and it's owner are not responsible if you get ripped off.

9. Card Exchange - mail any time you want, but please take into account the holiday mail delivery times.

FYI- you send a card to everyone on the list so if 50 people join you send cards to ALL of them, that example of 50 people would cost $21 in stamps

10. Cookie Exchange - can be store-bought or homemade. I think 4 cookies to everyone sounds good, should i change this?

I don't want newbies to be upset, but it sucks:bigcry: not receiving your gift as well - sorry but it's true. So you must have been a forum member at least since May 2008 with some previous posting history, and ideally if you haven't posted much on here, you would have some kind of positive feedback somewhere, such as eBay. This is a general rule, not set in stone. I make the decisions one by one, and if you failed a past exchange on the forum, don't bother as I will kick you out. If for whatever reason I don't let you join, please remember my decision sticks so don't bother crying after.:blahblah:

So far we've got::holiday08

Secret Santa

eve...

ashemgra...

hockeyfanamo...

drmy91...

tlklcox...

Kandy...

Sunni0913...

Grandma WK...

samisma...

Abentley...

vsa3janes...

ZOEMARIESMAMMA...

eve'smom ...

Ryka...

Illinoismom...

lilquiet...

vicloo...

cianco301...

becca0884...

Bugsette...

jarerice...

citrixgirl...

AndreaInNC...

momof5plus1hubby... M/I.A :(:mad:

Shopping mom...

ilgetumipretty...

Christy Garner... got it :)

caitlinn...

Racerfan...

gr8girls

4g8girls... gift is taking its time getting there

guilliam...

mcapel4444...

twilightcalm...

pogiporkchop...

sbaldasare...

Lvnlakers78...

Peekaboo ...

kimpooh19...

nick_jenni_jocelyn...

CocoaDiva43 M.I.A

lis415529...

GreatDaneMom...

SherriL...

ms_mckenna...

steph3306...

Xfeg...

kimmy8339...

Jendeere...

coleman4905...

Jeninpa...

iloveblkfriday...

madi5...

tsa...

kselzer...

nikkilugi...

RmV73...

ann129...

mom2maddynsky27...

mychza...

Grassy...

Momto32003...

princez916...

RBWilliams...

jbowman6827...

Amc5kidz...

Ornament Exchange

eve...

ashemgra...

hockeyfanamo...

sbaldasare...

kmbrly...

ann129...

Kandy...

Sunni0913...

samisma...

ZOEMARIESMAMMA ...

eve'smom...

Illinoismom...

vicloo...

becca0884...

jarerice...

citrixgirl...

AndreaInNC...

ilgetumipretty...

Christy Garner

jenesparza...

caitlinn...

Racerfan...

gr8girls...

No1Slacker...

guilliam...

mcapel4444...

pogiporkchop...

Swampbaby...

Lvnlakers78...

MGMCKNY...

Kboyts...

kimpooh19...

nick_jenni_jocelyn...

CocoaDiva43

lis415529...

SherriL...

harrispizza4...

ms_mckenna...

steph3306...

coleman4905...

madi5...

tsa

krissy904...

kselzer...

nikkilugi...

jstluvem...

mom2maddynsky27...

mychza...

Grassy...

Momto32003...

princez916...

RBWilliams...

Card Exchange

eve

ashemgra

drmy91

kmbrly

kimmy8339

tlklcox

Kandy

Sunni0913

Grandma WK

eve'smom

Ryka

Illinoismom

vicloo

becca0884

lennon2004

citrixgirl

AndreaInNC

jenesparza

caitlinn

twilightcalm

Carheel

MGMCKNY

mcapel4444

CocoaDiva43

harrispizza4

SherriL

ms_mckenna

Jendeere

coleman4905

madi5

tsa

krissy904

kselzer

nikkilugi

tjredsox4

jstluvem

mychza

Momto32003

princez916

siageah

RBWilliams

jbowman6827

Cookie Exchange

kmbrly

Momto32003- no more

Grandma WK

Illinoismom- no more

Christy Garner

pogiporkchop

mcapel4444

CocoaDiva43- no more

mychza

madi5

tsa

:holiday04:holiday10:holiday12

Edited by eve
updating list

oh Wow Starting now.... I'll send you my info shortly.

I know....... and i was thinking last year was early...........

just figured i would get it up........ and i used a spare gmail email to make it less complicated this year. Can not guarantee i will always check and reply to email right away. however i should go through it several times a week

Eve -

What is positive feedback? I have been a member for a long time but I do not post much and I do not think I have feedback...

if you did a previous exchange just let me know.......... if you are new let me know if you have feedback at ebay or somwhere

thanks! I sent you an email. Could you please tell me a little more about the cookie exchange - I am a first-timer! Do you send to multiple addresses with four different items or is it with just one household? And should we list any allergies in our email such as nuts, coconut or dislike of chocolate? (I already sent you an email and love chocolate, coconut and have no allergies for the record - just asking about this).

Thanks for anymore info!

Exactly..You will send a card to everyone that signs up for the card exchange.

yep, ty

does anyone know if you do the card exchange if 100 people sign up then you send a 100 cards? thanks

if 100 sign up you send to 99. everyone on the list minus yourself of course,lol

we have 20-50 in past. but who knows

thanks! I sent you an email. Could you please tell me a little more about the cookie exchange - I am a first-timer! Do you send to multiple addresses with four different items or is it with just one household? And should we list any allergies in our email such as nuts, coconut or dislike of chocolate? (I already sent you an email and love chocolate, coconut and have no allergies for the record - just asking about this).

Thanks for anymore info!

multiple addresses with four cookies :) but if someone has a better idea..... let me know....... im open on an idea

I.D.K..........

i have never done a cookie exchange before

i guess if you have an allergy write it down so i know

Edited by eve

I believe i replied to everyone that emailed me. This is so early this year, anyone remember the first year there was only one week to sign up,lol. Have a great weekend everyone.

I do , I do. I've been apart of it since then.

I want to play. I'm almost didn't see this. Glad it showed up under the last post column on the main Forum page. My first exchange here was the SSS, I had an original SSS and was a lifesavor.

I was just wondering because others might miss it too. Why is it under Black Friday instead of the Off Topic Forum/Gotta Talk Lounge?

I'll email you today. Thank you for organizing these exchanges.