What store are you planning to hit first?

jellybean051901

It depends on the ads. I have most stores within 8 minuets from my house and from each other. But usually it is Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart, Toys R Us. My Brother goes to best buy and circuit city. We buy each others stuff from the other stores and exchange that night . ;)

menards 1am

meijer 6 am

abc 6:40 am

kohls

and where ever the sales take me. Never walmart, I think they treated US dirty when they took there early BF ad off here. The deals arent that good for me to take there smack in the face.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wolviemike31

Thats easy,JCPenney,I have got every Mickey mouse snowglobe for 12 running,now makes 13.

Next is WallyWorld to load up on cheap DVD's and such,also price matching stuff.Next is sears,

then radio shack,then finally Walgreens.I so want that 10" HDTV for 100 bucks this BF,and I

will load up on the $0.49 Hot Wheels,and 64 pack of crayons for $.99 and thats about it.

Couple years ago was at Meijers first around 12:30am after work. I got my tv once then unwrapthe pallet and was out in about 5minutes. Target was not open so I go to CC wait in checkout line about 2 hours then Target get the cheap dvds I want quickly and home around 9am.

Last year I ordered the digital tv I wanted from CC online and went out later for cheap dvds at CC and Target that I could not get cheaper online.

Right now am thinking of going out around 7am to CC and Target for cheap dvds and check out Half Price since I'll be near the store in the morning.

Walmart does price matching on BF too? :eek:

:holiday16Can't wait for the holidays!!! :holiday16

Mine always has, but last year, I was at the register 5 minutes before BB would have opened and I was going to get them to price match some videos. They refused, told me to get back in line and they would price match them once BB was open!! I left them at the register. Unless they have some really good deals, I don't think I will go there this year.

I'll be going to Bath and Body works first; I'm really hoping to get one of those VIP totes! Then Old Navy, Sears, Borders, Macy's, and Clairs. I'll have my two youngest with me (and my mom to wait with them outside of the stores), so I won't even be going in the parking lot of a Best Buy, Walmart, or Toys R Us! We'll probably hop over to Target after lunch time. Depending on our energy level, we might go to Costco after nap time.

We start at Walmart, then head right across the street to Target. We can get there before it opens even if we spend 45 minutes in Walmart, so that's always nice. After Target we head across the parking lot to Kohls. Depending on the ads, the next stop will either be TRU or Kmart. Then we call it a morning and head to breakfast!

We'll start at Kohl's, then JCP for the snowglobe, depending on time maybe a quick stop to Disney Store or B&BW in the mall, then to Target. Maybe Kmart then. Then back to the mall I think. Depending on what else I need from other stores like Sports Authority, Ofc Max or Ofc Depot, we can fit them in too.

I have two malls very close, so we can hit Sears, Macy's Nordstrom, Von Maur, JCP and Carson's very quickly.

Well Toys R Us isn't out yet, nor Walmart, nor the "surprises" that BB may have instore for us,

so I just can't make up my mind. (And no Old Navy yet, right?)

We need a shredder and the only heavy duty one on sale is at OfficeMax...

I am about 85% done at this point. . .

Seems like I want to hit a number of places just for 2-3 things...Bath Body Works also...

Guess I can't answer this 100% correct until I get the last few ads..

But Target, well I am done because I bought the stuff and will get adjustment on BF. :)

We are really liking the TV at Target so unless Walmart has a better deal we will split up this year, which will be a first. My sister and another person will wait at Target while my mom and I hit up Walmart.

So the order will go Walmart/Target, Bath and Body Works, Best Buy. My mom usually hits up Herbergers and Kohls somewhere in the mix.