Old Navy Denim Sale This Saturday

BigGulp

I went in today and they did not do the limits. The lady ringing us up (I had my kids and DH with me so I could buy what I needed) told us that it was taking forever to ring people up 4 and 5 times. The line was worse then black Friday and they ran out of bags.. There were 5 different style of jeans for girls and I got 7 pairs for my DD's

My store had lots of women jeans they had two walls and 2 stands full of jeans. Got 3 pair for my dd $22 dollars really good deal. I saw that a lot of people were buying more than 3 without a problem. Line was crazy long but moving at a decent rate.

My store told me that the toddler jeans weren't on sale, so I ended up getting 3 pairs for me. The store was making people get back into the big line, if they wanted to get more than 3 pairs. I also got a shirt, just so I could get the free bag!

I went to Old Navy today to have my son try on some jeans, I am not joking they maybe had 10 pairs of boys jeans - the shelves were empty!!! I was pissed. After I was told they would not be getting more in I asked to speak to a manager, her response was not now, find someone else! I am even more pissed now!! Why bother having this big sale if they are not even going to have the product?? I am glad that I won't be getting up early to hit this sale. This reminded me as to why I do not shop Old Navy. Better luck to the rest of you!

wow and the store i shop at they wanna help whether you want it or not.

i did all my ordering online. one order this morning and one just a few mins ago. only thing out of stock i ran across was mens jeans.

My store told me that the toddler jeans weren't on sale, so I ended up getting 3 pairs for me. The store was making people get back into the big line, if they wanted to get more than 3 pairs. I also got a shirt, just so I could get the free bag!

go online most of the toddler jeans are on sale:yup:

the fitting room lady told me the same. I got 3 pair of 5t jeans and she said only folded jeans were on sale. But I ask the cashier and she say yes the only ones that aren't on sale are the ones with buttons on the back pockets (those are consider fashion jeans) well I'm sorry it didn't work out for you

Thanks for posting this deal! I desperately needed jeans! I think my store had jeans in every corner, no lie. Every place you turned there were jeans and the store was a wreck. There were women every where. It was really crowded in the womens dept. I got 2 pairs for me and 2 pairs for my boyfriend. My sis was with me so she bought the extra pair so I wouldn't have to go through the line again. I got a shirt and a dog toy and spent over $50 so I got the free tote!

My store had a ton of womens but not alot of boys. Most of the sizes they were out of but a sales lady did say that we can always exchange if it is the wrong size (meaning we just swap one for the other). I bought two for each of my ds and one for myself. I skipped the ones for my toddler ds and my dd as they both have way, way to many pairs of pants. LOL

I just went and got 4 pairs for me :D and 5 for my husband, had to get in line 3 times. One of the cashiers said that they opened at 9 and people were lined up at 7:30 :eek: and that they ran out of the kids in like 2 hours. They had lots of adults jeans but they were just thrown in piles all over the place and it was a pita to find sizes.

Went this morning, got there right at 9 and it wasn't bad. In fact, it was pretty organized with tables all over set up by jean size and they had tons of each size. Hubby and I had to go through the line a few times, but it wasn't too bad. I was pleasantly surprised!

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered 21 pair online. Now before anyone gets mad, I have 8 grandchildren, so 7 of them got 3 pair each. You're right - no limit. And they didn't charge me until the day after I'd received the jeans. Even though I had the email confirmation of the order, I kept my fingers crossed until they showed up at my doorstep, which wasn't until just a couple days ago (Thursday).

If I had enough money to buy 21 pairs, I would've done it. And kept the jeans all to myself! lol. Well, my DD, who is 2, is the size of her 4 yo cousin so she cannot wear any jeans. She's big for her age and they don't fit her. But I did get me and my boyfriend some jeans. So don't feel bad. I wish I could've bought 21 pairs!