Old Navy Denim Sale This Saturday

BigGulp

saturday, kids jeans including special fashsion pairs will all be $7 dollars, and adults including special fashion pairs will be $12 dollars, also while supplies last free tote bag w/ purchase of 50 or more, and the tote bags hav nice designs and are pretty big. There will be no price adjustments and no rainchecks.

its instore only limit 3 pairs per person and its only denim jeans from girls boys womens mens shops hung and folded denim, and I got this info cuz I work for the company, u will see commercials for the sale 2day and 2morrow

its instore only limit 3 pairs per person and its only denim jeans from girls boys womens mens shops hung and folded denim, and I got this info cuz I work for the company, u will see commercials for the sale 2day and 2morrow

kind of silly question but is the 3 limit for each category for example 3 girls jeans, 3 women jeans or just overall 3 pair per purchase? thanks!

So I can only get 3 pair of jeans total? It's not 3 pair per department? I have two kids and myself to buy for...

I saw the commercial several times last night. There was no mention of a limit in the commercial, but that probably doesn't mean much. I wish I knew if I liked them - I don't know if it is worth making the trip for me.

I saw the commercial this morning. It said something about a limit across the bottom of the screen, but I couldn't read it fast enough.

So I just read this at another forum:

The 3 per person means I am told "3 per person with you." So if you have yourself and three kids you can purchase 12 pair.

Adult denim = $12

Child denim = $7

That's kind of weird right? so I would have to go with my two girls to be able to buy more than 3?? Does Old Navy have any idea how hard it is to shop with an 18 month old girl??? jajaja :eek:

Jeans that would be on sale:

$12 jeans include:

The womans jeans are folded on the wall regular $29.50 and are in styles.

The Diva

The Girlfriend

The Sweetheart

The mens jeans are folded on the wall regular $29.50 and are in styles..

Straight (regular)

Bootcut

Painter

Loose

$7 jeans include:

The girls jeans are folded on the wall also regular $19.50 and they are

The girlfriend

The darling

The boys jeans are also folded on the wall regular $19.50 and they come in styles...

Bootcut

Loose

Regular

Painter.

Just called my store and confirmed. They said only 3 per customer. I will be dragging my hubby along so I can get more (since there are 4 of us in my family). I am going to try to get there right when they open - I hope it isn't too much of a zoo! :D

yea its 3 per transaction, they wont stop you from going back and forth, alot of stores are opening early so i recommend calling your store tonite to find out, i know we are opening an hour early. Good luck tomorrow, hope you find your sizes, as it will be craaazzyyy

I went to my ON tonight and while she was ringing up some shirts for me, I asked if they would be price adjusting the jeans tomorrow. She wasn't sure, but asked the manager on her little headset and he said yes! So, DH and I each grabbed 3 pairs and bought them tonight! We just have to bring our receipts to the store anytime tomorrow and will get the difference! Of course this is YMMV, but I know someone had said the stores would not price adjust so I wanted to share that some stores might!

I went to Old Navy today to have my son try on some jeans, I am not joking they maybe had 10 pairs of boys jeans - the shelves were empty!!! I was pissed. After I was told they would not be getting more in I asked to speak to a manager, her response was not now, find someone else! I am even more pissed now!! Why bother having this big sale if they are not even going to have the product?? I am glad that I won't be getting up early to hit this sale. This reminded me as to why I do not shop Old Navy. Better luck to the rest of you!