What if I have a question that hasn't been answered here?

Brad

If you have a question about something that hasn't been answered in one of the existing threads (and you've searched just to be sure), please post it here :)

If you are replying to someone else's question, please be sure to quote their post so we know which question you are responding to.

Is there a place that lists what the icons next to the posts mean, for example the light bulb or the red exclamation point or thumbs up. I know that most are self explanatory but is there a place that has the "offical" meaning of these icons?

There is no "official" meaning of those icons. People can use them as they'd like. Some as you've said have implied meanings, but there is no "right" way to use them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mldepalma
I've been really busy and not keeping up here like I had been... So I'm guessing the answer is somewhere, but for all the searching I've been doing, I can't find it... Can anyone tell me what happened to my post count?? I remember hitting my 1000 post mark - quite a long time ago and now my post count is under 800... I'm just wondering what happened... :confused:

I've been really busy and not keeping up here like I had been... So I'm guessing the answer is somewhere, but for all the searching I've been doing, I can't find it... Can anyone tell me what happened to my post count?? I remember hitting my 1000 post mark - quite a long time ago and now my post count is under 800... I'm just wondering what happened... :confused:

Many of the old expired contest and freebies threads were deleted a few months ago, so that probably is the reason.

• 4 weeks later...

okeedokee I have a question...there was a post under the online topic,and "poof" it just fanished. Does this happen often,or does that mean there was something wrong with the post?..thanks...ali

It probably means myself or one of the mods either moved, deleted or merged it into another thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Brad,

I just got done updating all my credit card information and making sure that my log in information for the stores that I will be shopping online for this Black Friday season. Which forum would be most correct to share this information just as a reminder to all online buying members? I know last year I was scrambling to do this the BF eve?

Thanks in advance,

bopen

Brad,

I just got done updating all my credit card information and making sure that my log in information for the stores that I will be shopping online for this Black Friday season. Which forum would be most correct to share this information just as a reminder to all online buying members? I know last year I was scrambling to do this the BF eve?

Thanks in advance,

bopen

That can be posted in the general BF discussion forum. Just make sure your title is descriptive :)

Is it possible to return/exchange items on black friday?

Like at Best Buy they have a 360 Bundle that comes with 2 more games along with the 2 bundled in the box... Could I buy the bundle and exchange thoughs games out on Black Friday at say like Target or Wal-Mart for different games?

• 4 months later...

How do I post a Youtube video using the Youtube icon in the advanced mode?

you put the video ID (you can get it from the URL) between the youtube tags that appear when you click the icon. don't put the full URL - just the ID

• 10 months later...