Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

What if I have a question that hasn't been answered here?

16 replies to this topic

#1 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,703 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Aug 19, 2008 - 12:37 pm

If you have a question about something that hasn't been answered in one of the existing threads (and you've searched just to be sure), please post it here :) If you are replying to someone else's question, please be sure to quote their post so we know which question you are responding to.

#2 macroniche  OFFLINE  

macroniche

• PipPipPip
  • 1 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Aug 26, 2008 - 3:40 pm

Is there a place that lists what the icons next to the posts mean, for example the light bulb or the red exclamation point or thumbs up. I know that most are self explanatory but is there a place that has the "offical" meaning of these icons?

#3 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,703 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Aug 26, 2008 - 4:36 pm

Is there a place that lists what the icons next to the posts mean, for example the light bulb or the red exclamation point or thumbs up. I know that most are self explanatory but is there a place that has the "offical" meaning of these icons?

There is no "official" meaning of those icons. People can use them as they'd like. Some as you've said have implied meanings, but there is no "right" way to use them.

#4 krissy72  OFFLINE  

krissy72

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,223 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 18, 2008 - 3:56 pm

Is there any way to add a countdown clock to my signature?

#5 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,703 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 18, 2008 - 4:29 pm

Is there any way to add a countdown clock to my signature?

Sorry, no images (or dynamic code needed for any kind of countdown) are allowed in sigs.

#6 mldepalma  OFFLINE  

mldepalma

Um, it's me, I think...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2008 - 12:48 pm

I've been really busy and not keeping up here like I had been... So I'm guessing the answer is somewhere, but for all the searching I've been doing, I can't find it... Can anyone tell me what happened to my post count?? I remember hitting my 1000 post mark - quite a long time ago and now my post count is under 800... I'm just wondering what happened... :confused:

#7 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,703 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 10, 2008 - 12:53 pm

I've been really busy and not keeping up here like I had been... So I'm guessing the answer is somewhere, but for all the searching I've been doing, I can't find it... Can anyone tell me what happened to my post count?? I remember hitting my 1000 post mark - quite a long time ago and now my post count is under 800... I'm just wondering what happened... :confused:

Many of the old expired contest and freebies threads were deleted a few months ago, so that probably is the reason.

#8 mldepalma  OFFLINE  

mldepalma

Um, it's me, I think...

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 10, 2008 - 3:06 pm

Ah, thanks.... I guess I better get posting again to get to the 1,000 mark again.... ;)

#9 AliKat  OFFLINE  

AliKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 2, 2008 - 7:45 am

okeedokee I have a question...there was a post under the online topic,and "poof" it just fanished. Does this happen often,or does that mean there was something wrong with the post?..thanks...ali

#10 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,703 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 2, 2008 - 8:13 am

okeedokee I have a question...there was a post under the online topic,and "poof" it just fanished. Does this happen often,or does that mean there was something wrong with the post?..thanks...ali

It probably means myself or one of the mods either moved, deleted or merged it into another thread.

#11 bopen  OFFLINE  

bopen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 16, 2008 - 9:54 am

Brad, I just got done updating all my credit card information and making sure that my log in information for the stores that I will be shopping online for this Black Friday season. Which forum would be most correct to share this information just as a reminder to all online buying members? I know last year I was scrambling to do this the BF eve? Thanks in advance, bopen

#12 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,703 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 16, 2008 - 10:00 am

Brad,

I just got done updating all my credit card information and making sure that my log in information for the stores that I will be shopping online for this Black Friday season. Which forum would be most correct to share this information just as a reminder to all online buying members? I know last year I was scrambling to do this the BF eve?

Thanks in advance,

bopen

That can be posted in the general BF discussion forum. Just make sure your title is descriptive :)

#13 KinjiMuto  OFFLINE  

KinjiMuto

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 16, 2008 - 3:08 pm

Is it possible to return/exchange items on black friday? Like at Best Buy they have a 360 Bundle that comes with 2 more games along with the 2 bundled in the box... Could I buy the bundle and exchange thoughs games out on Black Friday at say like Target or Wal-Mart for different games?

#14 krissy72  OFFLINE  

krissy72

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,223 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 29, 2009 - 7:59 pm

How do I post a Youtube video using the Youtube icon in the advanced mode?

#15 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,703 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Mar 29, 2009 - 8:07 pm

How do I post a Youtube video using the Youtube icon in the advanced mode?

you put the video ID (you can get it from the URL) between the youtube tags that appear when you click the icon. don't put the full URL - just the ID

#16 perky1960  OFFLINE  

perky1960

• PipPipPip
  • 4 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Feb 4, 2010 - 6:14 am

Im not getting updates on my perimeter perusing at target. The last one I got shows the Schwinn bike from Tuesday 2/2. What am I doing wrong

#17 GrandmaWK  OFFLINE  

GrandmaWK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 72 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 5, 2010 - 4:12 pm

same here no update since 02/02/10

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users