$10 off when you buy Camp Rock & Hannah Montana DVD

amberleigh2

Best Buy just REFUSED to take the coupon, it didn't scan so she called over someone and he told me that the coupon says that it cannot be doubled so they can't take it ??? he went and asked someone else and they said no. So I went to Target and got the giftcard instead.

:) I was SOOOO excited by what happened to me....I went to TRU to pick up the 2 movies (my sister is giving them to my DD for her birthday), figured i'd save a trip since i was picking up the nintendo DS hannah montana package for x-mas. Well, I picked up the movies and headed into the electronics dept (cause of the ds)...well, They are onsale for $30 for both movies, then one movie has a $10 off coupon you can use on the purchase, THEN I used the $10 off coupon from the OP (whom i love right now by the way)...no problem taking them both (the mom behind me was like ??!?!?!?! so i told her about gottadeal.com!;) )...ended up being $10.60 (including tax) for BOTH dvd's!!!! Originally $45!!!! my sister was like DAMN "you can shop for me all the time" lol...i love this site :)

:) I was SOOOO excited by what happened to me....I went to TRU to pick up the 2 movies (my sister is giving them to my DD for her birthday), figured i'd save a trip since i was picking up the nintendo DS hannah montana package for x-mas. Well, I picked up the movies and headed into the electronics dept (cause of the ds)...well, They are onsale for $30 for both movies, then one movie has a $10 off coupon you can use on the purchase, THEN I used the $10 off coupon from the OP (whom i love right now by the way)...no problem taking them both (the mom behind me was like ??!?!?!?! so i told her about gottadeal.com!;) )...ended up being $10.60 (including tax) for BOTH dvd's!!!! Originally $45!!!! my sister was like DAMN "you can shop for me all the time" lol...i love this site :)

Wow!! :D

You got the best deal of us all. :eyepoppin

I just ended up going to Target and got the $10 giftcard.

Man you got a good deal. I got mine today at Toys R Us for $20 plus tax after the coupon on the Camp Rock Dvd. Then I got lucky and they had the WII fit so I picked that up there as well. :)

thanks OP. Went to Target. They took the coupon after the girl stared at it thinking, Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus should be TWO DIFFERENT Dvds. :eyepoppin I swear, some people I don't know much about Hannah other than my nieces like her. But I can READ the coupon. After explaining it and SHOWING the box....she got it. :cheesy::cheesy:

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

I did almost the same thing last night. I used my coupon, then the coupon on the DVD and I had a $5.00/25 TRU coupon.. I paid $5.30 for both ..I am going back today and picking up a few for presents, it will be $10.60 but still a great deal.

don't forget to go back to the disney rewards website and enter in the hannah montana movie code (I did have to open the box to get it) and get the free bracelet for $3.50 s&h, you can buy extra charms for it too

how long is that good for? my DD6's birthday is in October and i'd hate to open the boxes when they are going to be a present from my sister :(

how long is that good for? my DD6's birthday is in October and i'd hate to open the boxes when they are going to be a present from my sister :(

I opened my daughters even though they are birthday presents for her, I figured it was OK because I was giving her the charm bracelet too. I think it's until they are gone ??

I am so glad so many of you got a great deal. I wasn't so lucky :( My 17 dd went to tru for me and they would not let her use both coupons. They said it was the same coupon and could not be used twice. They were polite, for once, but oh well. I did get both dvds for $22, not a great deal but I will take it. I don't want to let my 17 dd think she let me down, so I will keep the dvds. Thanks op.

I opened my daughters even though they are birthday presents for her, I figured it was OK because I was giving her the charm bracelet too. I think it's until they are gone ??

I always open my kids dvd that are presents, it saves time later when their rushing to open it, & I can enter the codes asap. Now if it's a present to someone other than family, I don't do that!!

thanks for the TRU suggestion- i figured i'd try that one first as it is in the target parking lot- the cashier said, you have two coupons? i said yes and thgouth oh, here it comes, but he scanned them and i was on my way for $12.50. thanks again!

is the Toys R Us 2 for $30.00 deal over?

It was in last weeks ad and ended Saturday night as far as I know. I just looked on the site and it is showing the Hannah Montana movie as $24.99 now and not listing the deal anywhere so I think you missed it.