What things are you going to bring with you while waiting in line?

darkwiggles

Welcome to the community!

Around 2am local time most people start to break down camp and they put there stuff in the car. Some people leave there chairs outside and reclaim them after they finish shopping. People are not there to steal chairs they are there for the TVs. You can get a camp chair for $10.00 a Wal Mart.

I have a question, When all the people say there bringing chairs etc what do you do when the store opens? like people stealing and such? i normally just go with ads in hand and myself. would be cool to bring a chair but dont know what to do with it when the store opens lol.

Welcome to the community!

Around 2am local time most people start to break down camp and they put there stuff in the car. Some people leave there chairs outside and reclaim them after they finish shopping. People are not there to steal chairs they are there for the TVs. You can get a camp chair for $10.00 a Wal Mart.

Thanks! how about if you go alone? have someone hope to save your spot?

• 3 weeks later...
My group usually brings a soccer ball for a little parking lot soccer :). One year we brought a cooler full of beer and entered Best Buy a wee bit tipsy. Unfortunately that was also the year that we were in immediately but had to spend nearly *FOUR HOURS* inside the store waiting to check out even though we had everything in hand nearly instantly. Sobering up in that line wasn't the most fun I've ever had on a Friday ;).