Black Friday Pet Peeves?

zim05

What are everyone's pet peeves when it comes to BF? Mine are the following:

-Small children - seriously people they could get hurt!

-Line cutters - obviously I don't really need to explain

-Browsers - I'm a grab and go kinda BF shopper!

-Carts - I don't really mind if you need a cart but don't bring it into the small isles, my mom is in charge of the cart at stores and she stands close to checkout and out of the way. At Target last year in the movie section there were two people w/ carts and I couldn't reach the darn movies and finally pushed my way through.

-Complainers or people who state the obvious - Expecially when we're standing outside and people in front and back of us are crabin' that its cold out. I just wanted to scream "NO Crap its cold out its MINNESOTA for crabin' sake GET OVER it!!

The retailers or manufacturers not able to meet the demand, or even come close in some cases.

People who are rude to the cashiers because the lines are long, or things ring up wrong or whatever it is not the employees fault.

I totally agree with you Shopping mom, I hate it when people go bazerk on the employees, long lines and possible mistakes at checkout goes hand in hand with BF, you just have to make sure to catch it so you don't pay more!

Standing in line all night then one hour or so before opening, some people "join" the people in front of you as they say they were saving their place in line. That aggravates me to no end.

This is my number one PP as well. I can't stand that.

Standing in line all night then one hour or so before opening, some people "join" the people in front of you as they say they were saving their place in line. That aggravates me to no end.

That one grabs me. I hate line crashers too that rush the line as the doors open. Even though some stores are getting better at stopping this.

People that budge in line! People who complain how long the line is, shoot, go home then, because then it won't be so long. :D And my biggest one: peoples who ram my heels/back of my feet with their darn cart!

I am sure I have more pet peeves, I'll add when I remember.

People that budge in line! People who complain how long the line is, shoot, go home then, because then it won't be so long. :D And my biggest one: peoples who ram my heels/back of my feet with their darn cart!

I am sure I have more pet peeves, I'll add when I remember.

HAHAHA you stole my complaint! I call those people that hit you with their carts ankle biters!!!! ans I hate them!!!!

All you guys pretty much listed everything I was gonna say...

:cheesy:

But one of my TOP 5 BF pet peeves is:

When your standing in line, and people in cars driving by wondering, "WTF are you doing in line at 4 in the morning?!11!?!!!11eleven!!1!?"

They are hecka annoying.

:banghead::argue_cur:gdsmileys:

lol.

I think everything on this page annoys me, but the most annoying ill have to say is the people who show up at the local walmart 5 minutes before opening and try to rush the store, we have cops out there every year but the fact that they think they are gonna get in the store before all of us who waited outside all night long is bs

When they put things like "Gaming Chairs" in the woman's underwear section and think that people are going to find the few they have there in their rush in the store (Target last year). They also hid their TV/DVD combos in the Christmas decoration dept. Atleast let us know which way we are to go as we are trampling over you!

Generally rude people....and people who bring kids in strollers! This is a competitive sport, people......why would you bring the babies? Somebody could get hurt! Leave them in the bed with daddy!:tongue1:

this is absolutely my biggest pet peeve. it is entirely too dangerous to have these little ones in strollers in this mess. then i love it when they make comments about how everyone is being so rude to them, can't they see we have our baby with us?!?!?

the nerve............

What about preg women who think they can handle BF? We had two in line at the BB I was at last year and the cops told them to leave since they will put the babies in danger.

It's called online shopping.

:yup::yup::yup:

And I'm only talking to pregnant ladies attempting to go out in near freezing cold weather trying to save a buck.

Save a baby or save a dollar? Which is more important?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe the soon-to-be moms' want to be put into labbor? Who knows.

Anyway...mine...

Disorganization on the stores part. Now I'm not talking about where stuff is placed, because most of us know stores are changing floorplans and item locations in order to handle the large crowds. But I'm talking about lines. At TRU last year, I stood in a line I was told, was for specifically for the "R" Zone, only to be told when I got there that it was for checkout. I was directed to the back of the "R" Zone line again, which increased and was told that I was out of line because the manager started shifting the lines up and down the aisles because of the crowds. We were merged, by the same manager who wouldn't listen to me or the four other people tell her she just moved us back, and we finally were let into the "R" Zone, but most of the stuff I wanted was gone. I wrote a letter complaining that went unanswered, but m'eh. It's not like I'm boycotting TRU on BF, when I have four kids to shop for and they have what they want.

At 260 lbs, I don't allow line crashing after I've spent the night at the front of the line. :gdfight:

My biggest PP is the incompetent store employees who have no idea where any of the products are or even what the heck is in the sales paper! :mad:

What are everyone's pet peeves when it comes to BF? Mine are the following:

-Small children - seriously people they could get hurt! Some people can't avoid taking their children. People need to be aware of others around them and realize shoppers bring kids. -Line cutters - obviously I don't really need to explain

-Browsers - I'm a grab and go kinda BF shopper!

-Carts - I don't really mind if you need a cart but don't bring it into the small isles, my mom is in charge of the cart at stores and she stands close to checkout and out of the way. At Target last year in the movie section there were two people w/ carts and I couldn't reach the darn movies and finally pushed my way through. Patience is a virtue and so is being polite.-Complainers or people who state the obvious - Expecially when we're standing outside and people in front and back of us are crabin' that its cold out. I just wanted to scream "NO Crap its cold out its MINNESOTA for crabin' sake GET OVER it!!

See comments above.

this is absolutely my biggest pet peeve. it is entirely too dangerous to have these little ones in strollers in this mess. then i love it when they make comments about how everyone is being so rude to them, can't they see we have our baby with us?!?!?

the nerve............

I'm one of those people who would take my daughter in a stroller. Now she'll be in a shopping cart. Of course my feeling is it's not my fault if I don't see someone cut in front of me and they get the stroller wheel on their heel. :tongue1: