How many people do you shop with?

shopping mom

For the past couple of years, I have shopped with my wife on Black Friday. Although she will shop with her mother at certain places, I have no problem standing in line in places like Best Buy or Staples for items that I need.

last year I went by myself and enjoyed it. If someone wants to go w/ me I am fine with it but I relaly like going in getting what I need and then going to the next store all on my own. Meeting later after I am done with shopping for breakfast would be really nice though

Four of us in one vehicle (2 were BF Virgins) and two others had their own vehicles in hopes of trying to hit everywhere we needed to. This year, we will do the drop and go and settle up with everyone else later. That way we all don't have to wait in the same lines.

me and a friend of mine go every year. well one year she couldn't make it so i went by myself. then last year my younger sister joined us. i don't think she is going this year though. so it will be me and my friend again. we like to people watch and laugh all morning, its a good time.

I go out with my Mom and sister. My Dad stays with my 3 children and my husband will go to work. My SIL goes with her friend and we hit different stores for each other. It has become a fun day... just the girls out doing what we do best... looking for deals and spending money!!

Just me and my DM. Usually we end up running into my aunt, cousins, and BFF and her clan though. We used to go with my aunt when my cousin and I were little but we havent done that in a long time. Mom and I usually hit the stores first that are giving somthing away unless we need somthing big. Though last year we went to Shoe Carnival first to get their free $25 cards and managed to still get to Target by 5 and be one of the first in to grab my Olevia. I was panicked the whole way there that we wouldnt make it lol.

I usually have just 1 other person with me. It's always been a good neighbor or a friend. My mom would come over and watch the kiddos in the middle of the night.

This year I have no clue, either who'll go with me, or whether I will go or not. Only time will tell.

Last year it was only with my DD for Kohl's and then met up with a friend of mine at Target. She did the Toys R Us run while I did the Kohl's run. This year I plan on having someone stand in line for me at Kohl's while I do my shopping. The shopping part didn't take long...it was the paying part that took forever.

It would be fun to go with some of the people on here if we lived closer geographically.

My older sister and I go every year together. The last few years my mom and younger sister have gone with us for at least the morning. In the afternoon the 4 of us met some group (4) of friends of our at Olive Garden for lunch/supper (3pm). We always have TONS of fun!!! I look forward to Black Friday all year long.