Come introduce yourself!

Tessangel

Hi! My name is Sheila. I have a 21 yo son who is off on his own. I have just recently moved in with my boyfriend and his 12 yo daughter. We live in the thumb area of Michigan with our dog and cat. My son has been my sitting out all night buddy and I hope he will be again this year.

Hello all! My name is Elena and have been a member since 2004.

I am married have two children. Jared age 13 (almost 14!) and Olivia age 8.

I own 3 furbabies (dogs). Abby (yellow lab) age 7, Belle (Rat Terrier) age 2, and Belle (Rat Terrier) age 1.

I am a stay at home mom and enjoying it! (I have worked since a teenager so glad I now am in the financial position to stay home).

It's funny I am the same way..worked full time since I was a teenager..put my husband through school twice and now am a stay at home mom. Why do we feel the need to explain that we did work once? I do the same thing!! It is just as much work, much better benefits, less pay and totally something to be proud of!!

My name is Katie. I am married with one fantastic little girl who is about to be 6. I have been a stay at home mamma since last december and I love love love it. I am starting school in a few weeks to teach. Summers off, black friday off..the things that really sold me. I love black friday!! I usually try not to think about it until mid september after my little girls birthday but may be happy for the distraction this year as I am sending my only child to kindergarten in 2 days and have been the verge of a full-fledged panic attack for weeks now!!

Hi everyone, my name is Rhonda and I work as a special ed assistant in a BD room now. I have been bf shopping for about 14 years . I live in southern Illinois and have been married for 18 years, we have three children, Brittany(17), Austin(15) and Bailey(10). I was a SAHM for about 12 years and it was by far the hardest job I have ever had lol, but I loved it. I am now taking care of my parents and my family which is a challenge but I want my children to see this and be involved, I feel it will be helpful to them as adults. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love bf, the challenge of getting everything I want, it is quite a rush lol. If anyone lives near me, maybe we can help each other out. I think this will be my first year that I will not buy any TOYS, I know I will cry lol. Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I love making memories. Have fun everyone.

G'Morning everyone! Name is Jesse, currently living in Arizona. I've worked for a good chunk of the major retailers over the past decade+. Currently I'm a store manager for a local retailer (they only have stores in the sunbelt). I've one daughter, who will be 2 this month.

Last year my big purchase was diapers from BRU, and I actually got in line at 2am for them. This year I'm looking for things like bikes/trikes etc. Amazing how much changes in a year. Oh, and I'm hoping Santa brings me a computer (laptop or otherwise).

I enjoy doing the store hours thread, mainly because it gives me an excuse to call my old managers & friends to find out what hours they have to work. ;)

Hi All! My name is Heather, I am from Pennsylvania. I have a DS 3, DD 5 and a DSD 10. I have been married to my husband for 7 years and I LOVE TO SHOP!

BF is my olympics but I visit GD throughout the year to get the good online deals and to see what other good deals have been found.

Hope to chat more soon!

Hi, my name is Haley and I live in Louisiana. I have been married to my DH for 12 years, We have two children, Morgan (age 11) and Logan (age 9). I am currently a SAHM which I love. I love finding great deals on the internet, and love black friday!

Hi, I'm Laurie. Mom of two with a Great Hubby. We're in NKy. My friends think i'm crazy with my Black Friday obsession. My husband laughs at my maps and lists and how i direct my friends and family where to be in the stores and have everyone in position hours before shopping starts. This is the one area in my life that i become completely organized. I will have it down before we leave the house. A friend thought I was teasing about how we do it until she went with me. Not sure if she's going to go w/me this year..................

somehow i poste dthis in the wrong thread and just now saw it! oops!

Hi my name is Sherri and I am a confessed GD and BF addict!!!!!! Next to my kids dd4 ds 10mo BF is my favorite day of the year! I have already bought alot from Kmart and Target toy clearance but there are tons of kids on dh's side of the family. dd4's big gift will be a computer this year.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Amy and I live in central New Mexico. I am a single mother of two wonderful kidlets. My son Josh who will be 15 on September 17th (which by the way is the same day that I turn 35, he was the best birthday present I have ever received!) and my daughter Kari (pronounced "cottie") who is 10. I work as a Certified Surgical Technologist and am getting ready to go back to school to finish my Bachelor's in Nursing.

I found this site last year and was very pleased when I checked in yesterday and saw that so many other people have the fever already!

Hi! I am Marci I am a SAHM to 3 wonderful children. Meagan 13, Caleb 9 and Alex 20 mon. I ahve been married to my best friend for 15 years. I have been a BF addict since '92. Now my DH is a BF addict as well. When I was on bedrest with my last child he had to go for me...now he wouldn't miss it for the world! LOL I am so excited the forums are up and that we have our first ad! (even though I don't have an Ace to shop at. ;)

hi my name is heather and i am bf/gd addict(is this where people are sappose to say Hello Heather)...lol. I live in northern jersey but am from upstate ny(utica area) I have been doing bf for about 8 years(I think) every year I have to get the free snow globe at jcpenny)although I never shop there..lol. I have one DS 4 and my second DS is due sept 2 .... I may or may not have my step daughters for bf this year so I don't really have a plan yet.

Hello all. My name is Debbie. I always swore I'd never do black friday... until I became a mother. The first few years weren't so bad, but now they are older and can actually request things. So I will probably be out there friday morning trying to get something major.

I am absolutely loving putting together the avatars and names and who all of you really are!!

I'm Liz, and really..Harley is my dog and she is as smart as Lassie-maybe even smarter!

Married with children x3 (if you see me reference 'Irisbee' in the threads, it's because she is my DD.) We have been doing the black friday thing for a long time..anyone remember what year it officially became BF? I have been at the middle of the crowd at WM and made it to #1 at the electronics counter to get BF stuff (hey, not too bad for an older woman-i had to jump over carts :eek:). I had asked Brad (one of the mods) if we could get "gottadeal" tshirts to wear-so hopefully we can wear one and see our fellow gottadealers out there.

BF..here we come :gdrunner::gdrunner::gdrunner::gdrunner::gdrunner::gdrunner::gdrunner:

Hi :) I'm Tiffany from Louisville, Ky. 23 years old and have been shopping on BF almost half my life with my mom lol This is my nephew's christmas so we will be going full force on the presents lol

This is my 2nd year on GottaDeal and I'm looking foward to the next couple of months talking to all of you about our favorite day of the year lol :)

hey, im ronnie. im only 17 and ive been doing black friday for about 5 years. last year i was second at my local bb and im hoping to be first this year. i do black friday more for kicks with friends than for anything else, but i always pick up stuff for my family. i dont have any kids naturally and i love to play paintball and halo.o and i cant wait for this coming bf

Hi, All! I'm an upcoming 3-timer for BF. I hope to find a new HDTV (LCD) for myself this year if I don't find a good deal during Labor Day Weekend. It's looking like the deals might not be there for the TV's (seeing this from another one of the threads here). I've saved up the money for the purchase. It's just a matter of finding the best deal (BF, CC, Sam's Club, etc.). Good luck to all on BF!

Hi all! I'm Sandi from Brunswick, Oh (suburb of Cleveland). I am married for 13 years with 2 boys, 3 and 6. My DH thinks I am a nut case going to Kohls at 4 am on black friday, but I can't help it! We need to get buttons or something so we can recognize each other in the lines on BF.

Hi everyone,

I'm Debbie from the small village of Cabot north of Pittsburgh (blink and you're through it). I am a married mom of 2 dd's. Lizz is 16 and a softball addict, Michaela will be 12 and is my cheerleader. My family all thought I was insane to do BF...now they all come to me to find out where the deals are...:sidesplit...I am a Girl Scout Leader, a PTG member, announcer for the cheerleading squad :juggle:.. I had to quit my paying job..hehe..because my 16 yo just had brain surgery, and is still recovering from that. So I will need all the deals I can get to make my budget ssssttrrreeeetttccchhh. I love BF on GD. :gdinlove:

But if anyone tries telling me there's no Santa this year I'll just go over the edge! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello. My name is Ignacio and I am from Windermere, Florida. I am married to my high school love of my life sweetheart for 12 years. I have two wonderful boys ages 8 and 10 plus soon to be bundle of joy baby girl due on October 1st. I love bf because It saves my family lots of money. Can't wait to be in line outside Best Buy then rush to Target. Remember people stay focused!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hi Everyone,

I'm Laura, been married for 12 years to Travis (tm37 on here) and we have two kids, Sarah (almost 6) and John (9). We live about an hour south of Minneapolis in a small town called Faribault. I grew up outside Memphis and DH grew up outside San Diego. We have been doing BF since we got married. I'm a SAHM right now and DH is a service manager for an audiometer company. I've been on GD for um a few years since DH introduced me to it.

Hi all...I'm Erin, 37 years old, married to hubby, John, age 40. We have 2 boys ages 8 and 5 1/2. We live in Anderson, SC. (near Clemson University for all you Tiger fans!) Not the greatest shopping mecca, but we are getting a Kohl's and Dilliards this fall....yeah! I am a school administrator in a district that I love...and I am off on Black Friday. Have been a member since 2006 but lurked in the shadows for a few years before that. Can't wait for this year's deals!

Hi my name is Karen and i am a single parent to 4 children who aint children anymore, 19 year old son who is a Marine 18 year old daughter who is about to make me a grandmother on 9-9-08. 17 year old son who is goingg to school and my 14 year old daughter who just started high school.

I live in Tampa, Florida for the past 7 1/2 years. I work at the local middle school in the kitchen been there since i moved here, other than that i led a borning life.

nice to met you all oh i love christmas time the sales the people everything.:)

Hey all you fellow deal seekers!! My name is Jaime and I am from NC. I am happily married to my wonderful husband and have 3 kids, ages 7, 5, and 4. Looking for Black Friday deals is what led me to this site a few years ago. I mostly lurk, but the excitement of Black Friday is bringing me out of lurkdom!! Bring on the deals!!!:)