Come introduce yourself!

Tessangel

I thought it would be nice to do Introductions since we will be hanging out together for the next 3 months or so! :)

I'll go first.

My name is Tess. I live in South Florida! I have been married for 10 years to my wonderful hubby Scott. We have 4 awesome kids. Tyler who is 15, Gabe who is 9, Abbie who is 5 and Emmaleigh who is 4. I also at present have my nephew living with me who is just a joy. His name is Ethan and he is 5. I have been a member of Gottadeal for about 4 years!

Wanted to add I just graduated with my AA, which to me is a huge accomplishment. I start the University in the fall where I was accepted into the Social Work Program. I am also minoring in Management. My goal is to graduate before my oldest does from high school! :D

Who's next?

Hi..My name is Melissa. I live in East Texas I have been happily unmarried lol for 8 years to my soul mate. We have 2 children a daughter who is 6 and our son will be 3 this month. I have been a member of gottadeal for 3 years. I am so so so so so excited about Black Friday my dh thinks im a nut case but he still secretly gets excited when I bring home things for him.

Hi...my name is Donna. I live in South Carolina and have one daughter who is 24 (gosh that makes me sound old). My daughter got me addicted to Gottadeal and Black Friday shopping about 4 years ago. It's all her fault LOL. I have a BS in Business with a management concentration and a MBA with a human resource specialization. I am currently trying to finish a PhD in Applied Management but I had rather be shopping!!

I'm Jaime. Most people know me!!! I have a 10 year old boy, Eric and a 4 year old girl, Ally. I've been married since 1997 to my high school sweetheart. I am an office manager for a temporary staffing, day labor place. I love BF and Gottadeal!!!! I'm from Alabama. I grew up on Dauphin Island and now live in Bayou La Batre / Irvington, but I work in Mobile.

My name is Amber and I am from western KY. I have been married for almost five years and have two children (none together) a daughter Zoie 6 and a stepson Michael 9 (we have custody). My husband and I own a small trucking company and I do pretty much everything for the business except drive and preform maintenence on the trucks ;) I am a animal lover and we currently have 2 dogs, 6 cats and a rabbit, I am constantly giving and finding homes for unwanted animals. BF is a tradition for me and my mom that my dh has recently been sucked on two (for the past couple of years he has been a line place holder and hot item fighter), we go every year and plan a huge strategy of what we are going to get, my dh calls it a military operation.

Hi, I'm Grizellie and I'm an alcoholic *Hi Grizellie*...kidding. My husband and i have been married almost 9 years. We have 4 girls Cierra 11, Natalie and Nicole 6, and Ellie Grace will be 3 on 8/31. We live in Arizona but are moving in less than a month to Italy. My husband is in the AF. I will still be here scoping out the deals for my family;)

My name is Chrissy. I am from Northeastern PA. Close to Reading. I have been married for 4 years to Dave. I have 5 kids. Andrew is 15 who is a video game junkie. Jacob is 8 just started football his nickname is "the tank" from the team, Hannah is 6 she just started cheerleading but is not too happy to be cheering for icky bro lol, Giovanni is 4 and loves firetrucks and Pixar cars, and last is Angelina is 2 going on 18 lol she loves horses and Dora. She sooo wants Butterscotch. I have been a gottadeal member I think for 2-3 years but lurked longer. I love this site so thanks so much for being here lol.

I'm Sherry, stay at home mom to 4 boys, 9,7,5 and 2. married for 12 yrs. live in south east texas near the coast and right now i am in georgia for vacation. been doing black friday for 5 yrs since cousin julie 'jcarr' got me hooked!

Hi my name is Denise from Middletown, NY (upstate NY). I have been married for 8 wonderful years with my husband Sean. I have 2 wonderful kids Sean 13 and Deshane 5.

One of my dream is to go and get my Real Estate License.

I am a SAHM to DD8 & DS6 in NW Jersey married to DH for 12 years but we've been together for 22 years this month. I love a good deal!!!!

My 1st BF deal that hooked me on the whole BF shopping experience was an Intellitable fr:Kohls about 6/7 years ago

Edited by jerseygirl
adding DH

Hi, my name is Cindy. Married for 9 years, DD15 and DS 7 (both have birthdays right around Christmas :( )

I am a Medical Assistant in a surgical practice.

I did Black Friday once 15 years ago and had a terrible experience and never did it again. Always scouted out the deals on the internet while in my jammies on Friday morning.

Then I found this site last year and actually got excited again about Black Friday and got out at 5am last year! Found a few good deals too!

This year there is a possibility of having to work but I hope not. I am looking forward to finding some more great deals!

This site is awesome all year round. I think I have been on almost everyday since joining!!

Oh yeah, and I live in Indiana.

Edited by cianco301
Added my state

Hello everyone! My name is Big Jim Slade and I am on of the Black Friday Mods on here. I am a 5 year Black Friday vet and Mayor of BB Tent City in my hometown (I was elected by the store manager and other campers last year).

My full time job is I am a partner and founder in a international security firm where we provide security services to religious facilities, provide security to Israeli Govt leaders that visit the United States and provide security services to the Indian Entertainment Industry know as Bollywood. I am single and enjoy life to the fullest.

About My Screename: Alot of people ask me about my screen name. It comes from a gem of a movie from the 70's called Kentucky Fried Movie. It is one of the best comedy films of the 70's and is the first film from the directors of Airplane!, Naked Gun and Animal House.

Hey Everyone,

I'm Erin living in middle Georgia (I'm originally from Michigan).

I'm an academic advisor for students pursuing their BSN degrees.

My background is a BA and M.Ed. from Kent State (in Ohio).

My husband and I met at Kent State, he's in Sports Information. We've been married for 7 years and have two children: Torin is 4 (see avatar) and Trip is 2.

I just got into Black Friday 3 years ago. My first two years were in the freezing cold of New York at the inlaws house - but we now celebrate thanksgiving at my sister-in-law's in North Carolina, much better weather.

BF is a new tradition for me, my mother in law and sister in law...and yes - everyone thinks we're crazy. We love standing in line looking at people and saying "Man, these people are crazy" then cracking up because we are "those people"!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Matt and I live in Mount Laurel, New Jersey (South Jersey). I will be 36 years old this year and recently graduated from DeVry University with a B.S. in Business Administration. My wife and I have been married for almost 7 years and we love to go shopping. I worked in the retail business for over 10 years, 8 of which were spent in a shopping mall, so I have a pretty good idea as to what BF shoppers and/or employees go through.

Thanks!

Hello! I'm Zim and I'm from south central Minnesota. I will be a senior in college and will hopefully graduate in May (09) with a major in History and minor in Art History. I have four other siblings (2 sis/2 bros), my family is also a host family to three exchange students. So basically Christmas is extemely hectic but we love it!!

My mom, older sister and I have been BF shoppers for about 5 years and until BF I will be absolutely addicted to this website :).

Hello All!

I'm Debbie from SE Bama. I have been working as CRC agent for a Marine Electronics company for the past 14 years. Im married with two children (Ashley will be 15 next month & Dylan will be 13 next month). Ashley is in HS and a member of the marching band. Dylan is in Boy Scouts and is about a year away from earning his Eagle Scout Badge, and also in the Concert Choir at school.

I am also a "mom" to a Kandy (9yr old cocker spaniel), Inde (5 yr old Calico Cat), Sage (2 3/4 yr old Great Dane), Red (3 yr old Beta Fish), Jade ( 2 yr old great dane), and Achilles (4 month old Great Dane).

I've been on Gottadeal for @ 4 yrs and lovin it.

I started going out on BF back in 92..

Edited by Kandy
adding info

Hi I'm Maridele and I'm a Gottadeal addict. I used to only lurk but then something snapped last year and now I'm a little more vocal. Married 17 years, 2 boys 14 and 11, 1 cat. I'm a Florida native and still live within 5 miles of my childhood home!

Hi everyone! I'm Kris, I'm a therapist/case manager that works with "at risk" minors. I have one 15 year old son, Rich. I just recently (as in the past week) finalized my divorce - of a marriage that had lasted for 18 years. I'm totally addicted to this site! lol

Hello everyone.....

I'm Jessica we are from NW sub of Illinois, about 45 mins from Chicago. I have two boys 12 & 8, and two princess kitties. Hubby and I have been together since 1994. I'm an office manager for an animal hospital, and Hubby works at a "human" hospital:rolleyes:...LOL

I have been on Gotta Deal for a couple years now. I'm a around member:yup:!!! I love this site, I'v gotten so many awesome freebies and deals!!!

I'm already on a roll for Christmas, I have the big gifts out of the way:tongue1:!!! Yippy!!

Happy Shopping!!

I'm Maggie, been a member here and a Black Friday enthusiast for 3 years now! I've been a SAHM to my two DS's, 5 and 7 years old and our dog, Archie since my oldest was an embryo. :lolrun: I'll be a working mom whenever I find a job that fits my schedule (I'm an EMT). I've been married to my hubby for 8 years (this past July). I love pulling up into the driveway and finding a package on my porch and I'm sure I'm not the only one here! :D I love volunteering my time for different organizations when I can. I can be found most days browsing for deals, blogging, sipping a cup of joe, and doing cartwheels in the backyard with the kids.

I should get one of those countdown clocks on my desktop for Black Friday. :tongue1:

Just a side... this looks like my Archie. --->> :2dog:

Hi all! My name is Sue. I live in the heart of Amish Country (Lancaster, PA), where we have great shopping! I am engaged and will be married 10/10/09! :g_dance: I will gain 3 beautiful step-daughters (20, 15, 11) after I'm married. I am finishing up my Master's in Criminal Justice. while working full-time as a counselor in a jail. I love working out when I find the time to do so! I really don't like shopping in general, but I love a great deal and I find Gottadeal is is best site for finding deals! Let the Black Friday madness begin!

Hi everyone! My name is Kim. I absolutely LOVE Black Friday and dh absolutely dreads Black Friday! LOL He loves the prices I get, but hates that I drag him out to do it. I am a curriculum facilitator for a school in NC, been married for 4 1/2 years and have a 15 year old stepson.

Hi everyone, my name is Michelle. I am from the burbs of Atlanta. I am one of the few here in Georgia who is a native. :) I am married to Darrell and we have 3 kids. Nick (14) is starting his first year of high school and is in the marching band(plays the clarinet), Elisabeth (7) will be starting 2nd grade and my baby Logan (2) is potty training YAY!!! LOL. I have 2 pups Coral, a Great Dane(my avitar) and Princess, a Pit Bull. I have been shopping Black Friday since I was a teenager, my mom took me and we did it every year til she got sick. We even took my oldest when he was just 7 months old (hes been going with me ever since). This year I will be shopping at my sisters (she lives in Erwin TN) so if there are any GottaDealers in that area I would greatly appreciate a shopping "buddy" because I'm not sure if she will be going with me or not. :D Nice to meet everyone.

Hi all. My name is Natalie and I live in Milford PA. I have been married for 14 years and have two kids. DS who will be 13 in December and DD qho will be 10 on 8/18. We moved to PA back in 2006 from Washintonville, NY and we have 3 dogs (Belle-Black Lab, Lacey-Shih-Tzu and Rafi-Yorkie see my Avatar)we also are owned by Grady our cat, Tarzan our African Grey Parrot, Shadow DS's cockatiel and Montana DD's parakeet. I have been a member of GD since 2006 but my sister (nafcmf) and I have been going out on BF for about 12 years. I love BF and I look forward to it every year. I also love GD and I try to come on several times a day so I don't miss any bargains. Thanks GD.

Hello everyone. My name is Shannan and I am married with 3 kids. DD17, a DS8 and a DS4. We also have a fantastic cat Seamus finnegan. (my avatar) We live in Wisconsin in a small town. I have been a member for only a couple of years, but the savings have really added up. I am looking forward to another year of sharing great deals with everyone! :) Edited by IDmom262
fat fingers

Stand up and take notice ...

Name's Frank. Most folks online call me the Station Chief. It's a Star Trek thing (deep space STATION's CHIEF of operations) and am NOT a fireman. Some folks get a lil' confused about that. ;)

I've been married to my wife Denise (non-GD member) for 12 years now and going. No children (yet ;) ) and no pets. :( Am a veteran of the GD community for about 3-4 years now and am a black friday veteran for the same. You might get to know me as one of the group of computer teckie nerds on the boards here. One of my main duties around black friday, and any other time, is to put together material and advice to help folks with their computers, and am responsible for the last few years for the GD desktop/laptop BF Comparison Charts. Coming soon to a thread near you!

I'm attempting to finish up my college bachelors degree in Software Engineering (hopefully soon to be transferring to ASU) while my job as a delivery driver for Domino's Pizza and the wife's job at Walmart pays the bills. It's not what I consider to be a career, but it's one of the few jobs I've ever had that I truly enjoy. And the tips help out immensely. It'll do until I find an entry-level position in the programming industry.

Whew! That's the most I've posted about myself in a long time. Think I'm starting to learn how to vent! Anyways, this BF I"m looking forward to buying a new laptop, as I sold the one I bought several BF's ago (the HP ZE2308WM), and am planning on building my dream desktop.

See y'all in the forums! :D