Staples 1cent sale.. starts July 6th!

dmmiller

what is the limit for teachers?

Last year there was no limit. Even when they have limits I would make a purchase (as well as hubby if he was with me plus anyone else I might know that was in the store) and then make another purchase. I was able to stock up for several teachers who live miles from our Staples (our son's school was 25 miles from home and Staples is 1 mile).

Go early - everything goes fast and the lines are long. Watch the flyers each week - for the next few weeks there will be many of these 1 cent sales and school promos.

Are you talking about just staples? Or do other stores do this kind of sale, too? Sometimes I don't get to the ads till Mon or Tues, I guess I'll have to make them a priority!

I am patiently waiting. Well actually not so patiently. I really can't wait. I am doing boxes for all the kids in my niece and nephews class as well as boxes for underprivileged kids. This is a great way to give back to the community at a low expense. I still have crates filled up with stuff from last year and this year I am going to be a christmas angel and adopt a child in my moms memory. I already know the age range I want to do and I have the toys and clothes so I am going to fix a school box too.

last year, they let teachers get 15 deals each. I went back several times.....

They have me registered as a teacher and know me, so they didn't ask for my ID, but they did ask the lady in front of me!

check your Office Depot online ads, too, they should be having school sales starting soon. Two years ago I got such great deals on the mead 5 star notebooks that we didn't have to buy any until now. And I usually buy extra pens for the school office, they really appreciate them!

They were out of the highlighters.....huge line at the store prior to opening....I went for the pencils, purell, folders, and paper.

When I left pencils and purell and paper were gone!

Glad to be stocked up for school though!

Are you talking about just staples? Or do other stores do this kind of sale, too? Sometimes I don't get to the ads till Mon or Tues, I guess I'll have to make them a priority!

Staples has the 1 cent sale for th next 4-5 weeks. don't forget to check the clearance aisle- I saw post it notes for .50 /pack, different pens, boxes of cookies, lap top bags, and plenty of other junk.

If you bring in empty ink cartridges (Dell, HP, some others) you will get 3.00 for each cartridge you bring in (check out that program). they used to give you a 3.00 Q at the register and it was unlimited, but once again, due to the abuse of some people, they have changed their policy(much stricter now).

ok well in the course of our other shoping we passed 3 different stapleas.. the frist one both hubby and I went in we got all the penny things plus hubby got the highlighters and his usb key that he wanted.... I got just the penny items three times.. frist 2 were 1.22 which i was all set with my 1.22 for the third one but the kid missed one of the binders so it came to .95(did not notice till I got outside). I guess that is a free binder on them......

I know that the family i have adopted for school supplies will appreciate whatever I give so this just means more to get at the next sale.

I lucked out and they let me use my substitute badge to get a teachers 25 each limit.

So now my kids and nephew are set.

Notebook paper is suppose to be 9 cents next week.

They were getting stuff all set up at WM when i went by there. It looks as if spiral notebooks will be 15cents.

D

Teacher limit is 25, but you need to apply for the Teacher's Rewards Card - super simple. Our store didn't have a line or anything - we went around noon on Sunday and they had plenty of everything - i'm going back today to get another round :)