Walgreen's Deal Discussion - JULY

dantegirl

I followed you right up to the part where you click under 'actions'. I have no 'actions' coloumn on my page. I have 'EasySaver Catalog' Then 'Status' and there's nothing after that. Is there supposed to be an 'actions' column? Is it just me or is it down right now for some reason?

There should be an "Actions" column listed right after "Status". The site's not down right now. I have in loaded in another window and everything looks normal. It almost sounds like your browser isn't loading the page completely.

Just to let anyone who is looking for diapers, if you don't mind going with Walgreens brand they are at a really good deal. Their brands are clearance and the easy saver has a $5 off coupon when you buy two, so I just bought two bags of size 4 diapers 92 diapers total for $10!!! The packs were on clearance for 7.xx, and that was for a pack of 46.

Does anyone know if Walgreens do price adjustments? I bought an item at regular price yesterday that is on sale today.

I've never tried it there or seen it advertised. Can you re-buy whatever you bought and go back and return it (the next day) with the original receipt?

Has any tried to claim an item twice for the ECB rebate? I shopped on Saturday and that day was a shopping day for July and August ECBs. So 2 of the items I purchased were rebates for both months. I know this has happened before. Just wondering if anyone submitted the same receipt for the same item for 2 different months.

some great summer deals this weekend!

Does anyone know if Walgreens do price adjustments? I bought an item at regular price yesterday that is on sale today.

no they don't. But like a PP said, return it and rebuy it.

I remember shopping there over the holidays and one of the employees was ticked that an item had gone on sale after he purchased it. When I said - return it and rebuy it he said - that's not right. I said - why not? If it hasn't been opened and you have a receipt for it you should be able to!

I always re-buy the item first and then return it afterwards, so that I have it in my hand. Some stores (Target) will not let you rebuy an item that you just returned. Target lets you return something for 90 days but will credit you if something goes on sale for only like 2 weeks after you bought it.

Walgreens Tuff garbage bags are BOGO this week and there is a $5 rebate on ezsaver for 2. It is not very specific about sizes/kinds, my bags were 3.99 for the 2 so I hope I will get the 5.00.

A store by where I worked today had a sign out for limit 2 WG diapers @ $5.00 a bag and they are running the $5 off 2 coupon again.

I really got a deal Sat night....they were out of diapers, but I decided to buy the pull ups and return them later for diapers. They were jumbo bags 5.99, coupon $5/2, and if you bought 3, got a reg rebate for $5. Well, I handed over a Sat ezsave $5/2 and a Sun ezsave $5/2 and each took off $10! So it was 5.49 for 4, and I got a $5 reg rebate!!!! They were out of the pullups too, or I would have got a few more at that price!! Not to mention they were closed as well. Should have posted the deal for those who had all night wg though!

Thanks for the info. I won't be WAY under, just $6 I think. But I still have money on my gift card so just churning it over again!

Now...off to Wags. Wonder if they will have any of this stuff??

FYI- next week they have some really good Kelloggs RR deals. Buy $10, get $5 in RR on three deals.:D

In the August Easy Saver Books, all the coupons list 7/26 as the expiration date. Of course the clerk was clueless. The manager was called and he said yes, he knew that. So they took off one diaper, and rerang it for $5 less.

It will be a long month.