How do I add an image to a post?

vsa3janes

I searched and couldn't find the answer to this question. I have made many new posts but haven't been able to post a image of the item. I have tried copy and paste, copy and paste to a Word document then copy and paste to post but nothing I try seems to work.

How can I add images from retail sites to my post?

Thank you!

When you post, you'll see a picture icon above the message area (looks like this: Posted Image)

Click that and enter the URL of the image.

Sorry, Brad, I'm not too computer savvy. When I copy a picture is that the URL? If not, how do I obtain it? Thank you! I will learn all the tricks before BF.

right click on the image/picture that you want to include and then scroll down to properties, and click on it. You will see a URL when you do that. Copy that into the little box that pops up when the mountain button is pressed and you've got it.

I tried copying and pasting the url, from the properties, into the pop up box to post a picture in my JoAnn.com post today but the only thing that appeared was a box with a red X in it.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

I just tried it with the caddy thingy and when I went to copy the URL of the image on properties, I noticed that it extended beyond what I could see in the properties box. If you cut off a single letter, it would give you the broken image thingy.

This is the url of that caddy that I copied.

http://63.210.199.180/05/59/7/55975.jpg.fpx?qlt=80&wid=265&cvt=jpeg