Fathead Wall decals $9.95 (reg $99.95) @ fathead.com

jerseygurl

• 1 month later...

Hey guys - I have a new way to get cheap shipping if you want to just buy 1 clearance item.

Put this free tradeable sticker in your cart (shipping is only 1.99 on this item), then add one of the clearance items. I added the 9.99 Boomer. Then apply code FHFAM. Your shipping on the clearance item is free!

My total cost was 9.99 for Boomer (go Pacers!), plus 1.99 shipping + tax = $13

Last time I really just wanted 1 Boomer & shipping REALLY killed it for me. :)

Hey guys - I have a new way to get cheap shipping if you want to just buy 1 clearance item.

Put this free tradeable sticker in your cart (shipping is only 1.99 on this item), then add one of the clearance items. I added the 9.99 Boomer. Then apply code FHFAM. Your shipping on the clearance item is free!

My total cost was 9.99 for Boomer (go Pacers!), plus 1.99 shipping + tax = $13

Last time I really just wanted 1 Boomer & shipping REALLY killed it for me. :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you I just used your free shipping method and got the free tradeable stickers and Shaquille O'Neal in the paint(whatever that means) for $11.94 total.

• 2 weeks later...

i don't really understand what I just ordered, but I have 3 boys that love football so hopefully these samples will be cool. :D

For Xmas I got them each their team helmet or logo. And of course we have Randy moss gracing the room of my oldest.

I am looking for these but for the college North Carolina but all I see are for the NFL...am I not looking in the correct place? Please advise..Edit: I guess you only get the NFL selection so I ordered 3 for $5.95, nice stocking stuffers. It said you get a free gift, one NFL player but I received no option for this but for $5.95 why be greedy :)

I ordered three also for Christmas stocking stuffers. Thanks OP!!!

Edited by Mickey62

I got my 3 Tradeables the other day. We got these...

Drew Brees - New orleans Saints

Vince Young - Tennessee Titans

Steve Smith - Carolina Panthers

yeah - Vince Young... definately a good one. I got my 3 too, all three were Tom Brady... the one guy none of the boys can stand...lol. :D Oh well, just my luck!